PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Update on moving

Red, Silver, Marble,Fennec, grey, corsac, Artic Etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

vampyra142001

Update on moving

Postby vampyra142001 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:40 am

I've been given a chance to move sooner than I'd originally figured, possibly as early as the first week of November, and, even better, there's a good chance that I'll be able to take my foxes with me. Red foxes are legal in the township, so it's just a matter of figuring out what placement, size, and materials are allowed. (It's a middle class neighborhood, so things can't look rough, no matter how functional they are.) There's also the fact that I'm not sure how long I'm going to be living there since I do still eventually intend to find a place with my significant other, so I want to avoid pouring a cement slab in my friend's yard.

Due to how my current pen is build it would be far easier to just make a new one at the new location.

Is 12.5 gauge fencing strong enough for red foxes? Are most 12" x 12" patio stones heavy enough to not be lifted by red foxes? Is a 10' x 15' pen big enough for two reds?

Also, if I'm not allowed to build a big enough pen, then I'll likely be rehoming them at the beginning of November. I've had a couple people poke me over my original post, so I'll be seeing who of them might be able to take the pair on such short notice. Hopefully, it doesn't resort to that, but we shall see.

Return to “FOXES”