PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Who's getting a fox this year? 2016

Red, Silver, Marble,Fennec, grey, corsac, Artic Etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Who's getting a fox this year? 2016

Postby Ash » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:02 am

Send them an email and let them know. Or PM "Daisy" on here. "Daisy" is Dave from Tiny Tracks. He is usually very good about sending a response when he has time. It'll be a short response (he's an older guy and is busy, so doesn't chat much online, lol), but it will give him a head's up that your phone is wonky.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
KaitouCat

Postby KaitouCat » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:55 pm

Well after updating the phone it doesn't seem to be having problems any more that I know of..
When the kits are born by the way, will they be posted on the nursery page?
Leopard geckos 3.4 Ball pythons 1.1 Cats 1.2 Fox 1.0
The Household Geckos Tumblr
juniper707

Postby juniper707 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:06 am

Hi everyone! I'm new here, my name is Emily and my husband and I are planning to get a kit this spring. I had a silver fox many years ago and have always wanted another, but apartment living doesn't work too well with foxes. We've been in our house for almost 4 years and last year started looking into it. Looking for breeders, all that good stuff. The vet who saw my silver is actually still at the same clinic so that is awesome for me! I'm hoping to get a marble, don't really have a sex preference at this point. I am extremely nervous about this, it's been a long time!
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Congrats. It is a bit nerve wracking even when you are prepared.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:30 pm

juniper707 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new here, my name is Emily and my husband and I are planning to get a kit this spring. I had a silver fox many years ago and have always wanted another, but apartment living doesn't work too well with foxes. We've been in our house for almost 4 years and last year started looking into it. Looking for breeders, all that good stuff. The vet who saw my silver is actually still at the same clinic so that is awesome for me! I'm hoping to get a marble, don't really have a sex preference at this point. I am extremely nervous about this, it's been a long time!

Super exciting! I'm glad you waited until the appropriate time to get a fox. That's awesome. You will absolutely love your new little angel. Marbles are pretty. :) I really like them a lot.

Do you know where you'll be getting your fox from? It must be pretty soon. Can't believe it's already March.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
juniper707

Postby juniper707 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:07 am

Thanks! The breeder I had gotten my first fox from is no longer in business as far as I can tell, so I had to start over. That breeder had been about an hour away from me, I didn't think I'd get that lucky again but had actually found several within driving distance. The one I decided to go with has been very talkative and open to sharing about his foxes which I like. I have a deposit down and the litters should be born in the next week or so. I am so nervous and impatient!!
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:57 pm

Mom ate her kits :( But if she repeats history she may have a successful litter later so I'll just have to wait and see.
minervasden

Postby minervasden » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:12 pm

TamanduaGirl wrote:Mom ate her kits :( But if she repeats history she may have a successful litter later so I'll just have to wait and see.

That sucks. Waiting when you have an empty enclosure ready is more difficult than when you are all busy preparing accommodations

Here's hoping history repeats itself.
I stay in the dark because too much light will blind you
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:24 pm

Yeah a late season baby would be better than staring at a empty cage for a whole year. And I have to still clean my empty cage too cuz of anteaters.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:21 pm

I'm sorry. :cry: That really stinks... I'm sure it's disappointing, but the next litter will have your baby. And it will be just right for you.
juniper707

Postby juniper707 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:58 pm

Oh no, I'm so sorry!
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:03 pm

Thank you. I guess one plus would be that getting a late summer baby would mean a young fennec to keep me entertained during the winter.
KaitouCat

Postby KaitouCat » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:08 am

Oh man that really stinks, I'm sorry for your loss! So many people loosing pets. D:

On a happier note, according to the Tiny Tracks webpage they're starting to have red fox type babies and they'll be ready in April! So much excitement, soon I shall know if it will be this year or next year. <3
The puppies they recently posted up are pretty darling too.~

Also got an email from Hill View whom I asked to be on a wait list around summer of last year about their kits being born too.. They didn't require a deposit upfront so I wasn't sure if I was legibly on a list so I asked them back in December to double check/confirm with no response so I went to Tiny Tracks. I would have loved to have gone with HillView if I had the option still because they're closer and in Ohio. D:
I'm not mad at them nor blame them however. I understand it was likely a busy time of year for them. I just feel bad that I'm not able to go to them even when I had asked to be on their list first.
Leopard geckos 3.4 Ball pythons 1.1 Cats 1.2 Fox 1.0
The Household Geckos Tumblr
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:29 am

Thank you. Though not near as bad as loosing a pet since I didn't know him or her yet.
Elina

Postby Elina » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:52 am

Everything happens for a reason so I am sure when you get your kit s/he will be freaking amazing!
I mean look how long I waited for Jager and look how amazing he has turned out to be :-).
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
http://flashmanfoxes.webs.com - Photos and videos of my foxlings!

Return to “FOXES”