ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Who's getting a fox this year? 2016

Red, Silver, Marble,Fennec, grey, corsac, Artic Etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Who's getting a fox this year? 2016

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:38 pm

Yeah have to look on the bright side.
KaitouCat

Postby KaitouCat » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:07 am

Well poop.. Now it seems my mom is wanting to see if we can wait until next year but I'm pretty sure it's to late at this point to ask and even if so I'm not positive they'd even allow it unless they're unable to provide the animal you wanted? If I'm reading their policies correctly..
Leopard geckos 3.4 Ball pythons 1.1 Cats 1.2 Fox 1.0
The Household Geckos Tumblr
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:09 pm

Yeah Tiny tracks will keep your deposit of you back out.
KaitouCat

Postby KaitouCat » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:32 pm

TamanduaGirl wrote:Yeah Tiny tracks will keep your deposit of you back out.

We never really intended to back out entirely. My mom just decided that she'd prefer waiting until next year but I tried to explain to her that they wouldn't allow that and the deposit wouldn't carry over but she insisted that it doesn't hurt to ask. Which I suppose it doesn't but I hope they don't get annoyed with me for bothering them yet again and this time with a question that was obviously answered on their page. I didn't want to have to ask but it was insisted that I try.

We can still take them this year but due to circumstances involving my sister my mom had just hoped that we could put bringing home a fox off until next year when my sister will hopefully have her own place again.
At the very least she should be gone within a couple of months so it shouldn't be an issue.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:26 pm

Uh, well it could actually. I remember someone trying to do that and he just canceled their getting one all together and kept the deposit. No sure if a miscommunication or what but that's how asking to wait ended for them. I'll see if I can find that post still on the board, not sure how long ago it was.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:36 pm

KaitouCat

Postby KaitouCat » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:52 pm

Ouch, well the response I had gotten wasn't harsh like that.I won't post the whole email due to respect but they had ended it with "If you do not wish to get the animal that is fine you can let us know." To me that along with the rest didn't come off as rude or them canceling the reservation on me so hopefully that prior email or my response doesn't put the nail in the coffin.

I responded as simply as I could as to not take to much of their time, having basically stated that we can still take one this year and then in a new paragraph had given a short explanation using two sentences.
That way the bit about us still being able to take one would be easily noticed and the less important bit can be ignored as it's not that important.

Fingers crossed that everything works out. Been so excited ever since putting in the deposit last year only for things to possibly go to the pits at the last minute.
Nitsua

Postby Nitsua » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:52 pm

I'm getting one this spring, I put a deposit to Tiny Tracks. Seen on the site that the kits was coming sooner than they expected, said they be ready sometime in April now it says mid-May I hope the kits are alright.
KaitouCat

Postby KaitouCat » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:12 am

Austin Vogan wrote:I'm getting one this spring, I put a deposit to Tiny Tracks. Seen on the site that the kits was coming sooner than they expected, said they be ready sometime in April now it says mid-May I hope the kits are alright.

Yeah I noticed that too.. Hope they're alright! D:
Maybe they're just arriving a bit later than the "earlier" they were expecting?
I don't mind a bit more time though as it gives my sister more time to move back out which should be in May or June, hopefully earlier if she finds somewhere else. Once she's gone I can take the upstairs rooms as my own and one can be dedicated the kit which would be nice as it would also prevent curious eyes from peeking into the fox room and or possibly trying to break in and steal them.
Also the vet I had in mind already looked more into what they need and has them on the shelf ready to go and is even willing to do home visits as they're VERY close. It's been a long time since I called the vets in the area though so I'll likely do a double check to make sure if there's anyone around that actually has experience with foxes rather than just being willing to work with them.
HopieB27

Postby HopieB27 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:52 am

Any update from Tiny Tracks?? I've checked the website and it looks the same. I'm an anxious soon-to-be mama to a Red Marble fox! :icon-wink:
KaitouCat

Postby KaitouCat » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:11 am

HopieB27 wrote:Any update from Tiny Tracks?? I've checked the website and it looks the same. I'm an anxious soon-to-be mama to a Red Marble fox! :icon-wink:

I've not yet noticed any further updates after the late april/early may change and the addition of some photos.. Also not sure if the calls start as distribution starts or before and there just hasn't been any marbles coming in yet.
In the mean time I'm also standing by eagerly for further news as I was previously informed to be first in line for an arctic marbled.
HopieB27

Postby HopieB27 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:42 pm

The page updated!! There's more pics and some for sale that aren't spoken for. I don't know what order I am...should I call and ask? I don't want to bother them especially now that they are busy with the babies!! I am seriously sooo excited. But I haven't decided on a name for him yet!!!! So I'm freaking out about that too lol
KaitouCat

Postby KaitouCat » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:23 am

HopieB27 wrote:The page updated!! There's more pics and some for sale that aren't spoken for. I don't know what order I am...should I call and ask? I don't want to bother them especially now that they are busy with the babies!! I am seriously sooo excited. But I haven't decided on a name for him yet!!!! So I'm freaking out about that too lol

I noticed that too and just omg I'm so excited! Not a single marble has been posted up yet though so I'm not sure.. I assume wait since that if there isn't any photos posted of that color it likely means there isn't foxes of the color you want in the nursery yet? When your color comes into the nursery I'd imagine that's when they'd call you as it states on their page.
Though I'm just as unsure as you are since this is my first time too..
Wiggles

Postby Wiggles » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:35 am

I'm hoping to get a male whitemark or platinum red fox this year.
Kaa

Postby Kaa » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:59 pm

I picked up a male silver on the 15th. He was 5 weeks old when I got him

Return to “FOXES”