ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Red fox owners near Clarksville Tn?

Red, Silver, Marble,Fennec, grey, corsac, Artic Etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Lindseywimm

Red fox owners near Clarksville Tn?

Postby Lindseywimm » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:11 am

:icon-wink:
I've been interested in owning a red fox for a very long time. I have researched and researched and hyper researched when Tennessee changed their laws last year regarding ownership of red foxes. Yay!
So my question is this..anyone close that would allow a friendly super awesome person to come scoop litter, see a pen, sMell a fox and get the first rate olfactory experience to know if this smell is as bad as people are saying or if it's doable lol.
And maybe scruffle if the fox allows lol.
Seriously though..thanks lol
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Red fox owners near Clarksville Tn?

Postby pat » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:09 pm

welcome Lindseywimm,

I don't know how the laws are in your state. but if you say the made foxes legal, thats great.
would be a good idea to call the state and ask for sure.

also, you have to check with your local are (township/county) to make sure they are legal.
your local are can override the state

I don't know any breeders in your state.

if you find someone to scoop litter, send them my way too. :lol:
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
linseylou

Postby linseylou » Sun May 01, 2016 1:46 pm

I'm getting my little girl may 14th :) if you ever come to knoxville, you're welcome to come see her as long as you're no psycho (lol) ...I'm also hopefully getting a little boy this yr
You are forever responsible for what you've tamed, responsible pet ownership starts with you.
I share my life with 4 red foxes,2 raccoons, a couple human children, my hubby, dogs,and a snake
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Sun May 01, 2016 7:57 pm

linseylou wrote:I'm getting my little girl may 14th :) if you ever come to knoxville, you're welcome to come see her as long as you're no psycho (lol) ...I'm also hopefully getting a little boy this yr

congratulations, I'll bet you are excited, well, unit you have to clean the litter box :lol:

I have been called a psyco, but, I am not does, does that count? :lol:

linseylou

Postby linseylou » Mon May 02, 2016 7:42 am

Lol, no ill make exceptions for your type of psycho lol
You are forever responsible for what you've tamed, responsible pet ownership starts with you.
I share my life with 4 red foxes,2 raccoons, a couple human children, my hubby, dogs,and a snake
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Mon May 02, 2016 7:45 am

linseylou wrote:Lol, no ill make exceptions for your type of psycho lol

:lol: I feel better now :mrgreen: if am ever out that way, I will stop then icon-smile

hope to see pictures and info about your new babies.

Vata Raven

Postby Vata Raven » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:44 am

pat wrote:also, you have to check with your local are (township/county) to make sure they are legal.
your local are can override the state

Montgomery County, TN itself does not have laws pertaining to exotic animals. They do say what an exotic/wild animal is, but they do not say if they are allowed or not in the county itself. I will assume that means the county follows the general law that the state of TN has established for exotic pets/captive wildlife.

Just thought I would out that out there for Lindseywimm. I, too, live in the Clarksville, TN area and wish to get a fox next year, so I have been doing the research.

Return to “FOXES”