https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media
It is for Lucy (my beagle) she has some serious health issues.
=======================================

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747

Red Fox Breeder in or around Virginia?

Red, Silver, Marble,Fennec, grey, corsac, Artic Etc.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

seekingvixen

Red Fox Breeder in or around Virginia?

Postby seekingvixen » Tue May 31, 2016 11:33 pm

Hello, I live in Virginia and am having a tough time finding any local red fox breeders. Specifically, I would need someone who offers color morphs, due to the legal restrictions of my state. I'm able to travel a state or so away for 'pickup only' breeders, but I'd rather stay as close to home as possible. I've tried doing my own research online, but all of the closest breeders I've found are either 12+ hours away or no longer offer color morph reds. Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Red Fox Breeder in or around Virginia?

Postby Ash » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:57 pm

None come to mind off the top of my head. Maybe consider shipping. I don't really know fox breeders who do, but it could be talked about at least with a potential breeder.
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!
linseylou

Re: Red Fox Breeder in or around Virginia?

Postby linseylou » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:47 am

I know it's a bit late, but my breeder is in bybee,tn and that may be closer than your other options, and i highly recommend him.his name is Michael Frazier and he runs frazier farms exotics :) i have personally been to his house and even played with his breeders along with owning one fox from him, if you haven't found anyone else and are wanting a red this yr he may still have a few...i know I'm getting one more from him July 9th and there were some marbles and fire and ice that he was selling at the same time. He has a Facebook page if you are interested in looking him up
You are forever responsible for what you've tamed, responsible pet ownership starts with you.
I share my life with 4 red foxes,2 raccoons, a couple human children, my hubby, dogs,and a snake

Return to “FOXES”