ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Ember and Kylo

Red, Silver, Marble,Fennec, grey, corsac, Artic Etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Katalyst

Ember and Kylo

Postby Katalyst » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:07 am

I thought I'd start a thread on my foxes so I can regularly up load pics of their growth, progress and personalities as it all happens.
Kylo is the platinum, Ember the red.
These pics were taken by my dog walker who has Logan two days a week when I don't have a kennel at work. She always pops in to spend some time with the "chopsies" as I call them. It's lovely, even when I'm at work, I get updates on them :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! Can't wait to get to know you all!

Kat
Red foxes, skunks, tanuki and domestic dogs.
Diet geek.

https://kaiswayridgefoxes.com
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ember and Kylo

Postby Ash » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:15 am

Aaaw... They are both so cute! I really, really love Kylo. I want to steal him! If you ever decide two is one too many... :icon-wink: :mrgreen:
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Peacefulward

Postby Peacefulward » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:51 pm

Beautiful foxes! Kylo almost looks like a dog. :lol:
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Oh my gosh. They are so adorable. ^^ I love Kylo especially. He looks like a dog in that pose and with that coat color. Lol. XD
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
juniper707

Postby juniper707 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:22 pm

oh god they are beautiful!

Return to “FOXES”