https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

The "October Crazies"

Red, Silver, Marble,Fennec, grey, corsac, Artic Etc.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

The "October Crazies"

Postby Ash » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:03 am

Here is an article I wrote on the "October Crazies." This has my viewpoint on it. It certainly does exist, but it will vary between individuals and winter-by-winter. And I clarify how I personally define it now. :) It's a term the community uses, so even though I didn't care for it at first, it's important to accept that it is a word people use. So here is my definition!

http://media.wix.com/ugd/e3eb9b_e0a8b258cd9f46f3af1456c069fbc2e5.pdf
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The "October Crazies"

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:36 pm

That's great. It really does need a good explanation. One question that came up a lot this fall was what to do about the October crazies and my short answer was give them space and don't force them to do stuff if they seem scared or moody and give them plenty of taurine rich foods.
juniper707

Re: The "October Crazies"

Postby juniper707 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:44 am

Very interesting, I'd never heard this phrase before!

Return to “FOXES”