PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Red fox companions

Red, Silver, Marble,Fennec, grey, corsac, Artic Etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

tconner1

Red fox companions

Postby tconner1 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:43 am

New to the forum and was wondering if its better to have just 1 red fox or 2 raised together from a young age?
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Red fox companions

Postby pat » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:03 pm

tconner1 wrote:New to the forum and was wondering if its better to have just 1 red fox or 2 raised together from a young age?

welcome to sybils message board.

It is best to get one fox at a time, this way, you stand a better chance of bonding with your fox.
then get 2nd one the next year.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:58 pm

I agree with Pat. You'll want your first fox to bond to you over any other animal in the household. This will make for a funner, more affectionate pet. I added another fox a few years later after my first though, and it didn't go as well as I thought, lol. My first fox Fable did not like the new little girl and still doesn't really care for her years later. Fortunately, they're housed in a very large enclosure so he can be by himself a lot like he wants to be. I always give him attention first when I go into the enclosure otherwise he gets jealous and sulky.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
naja-naja

Postby naja-naja » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:29 pm

Like anything in life it depends on your situation and what you want to fox for. If you are away from home alot and are happy with an animal that's not necessarily going to be very affectionate then a companion would be good for the fox. If you want an affectionate pet and have the time to spend bonding with the animal then a single specimen would be a good choice.
1.4 burmese pythons
0.1 indian pythons
0.1 boa constrictors
1.1 macklott's pythons
1.2 reticulated pythons
0.1 blue tegu

Return to “FOXES”