PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Two Female Foxes

Red, Silver, Marble,Fennec, grey, corsac, Artic Etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Hamiltrash12345

Two Female Foxes

Postby Hamiltrash12345 » Tue May 23, 2017 11:52 am

Ok so when I get out of high school and get my own place I want to get some Domesticated foxes. I want to get two females but I'm wondering if two females would get along or would I be better off with a male and a female. Two males are probably not an option because they might fight. I just need answers.

Elsa ❤️
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Two Female Foxes

Postby TamanduaGirl » Tue May 23, 2017 1:08 pm

Any combo might fight or might get along but raised together as siblings they are much more likely to fight because they naturally compete with siblings for food and survival. Ash has 2 girls and one boy and they are fine but they were all gotten at different times. Get one girl then the next the next year or get a rehome later that year. Take the introduction slow. There is always a risk of fighting but the odds are pretty good they will get along after awhile.
Hamiltrash12345

Postby Hamiltrash12345 » Tue May 23, 2017 8:06 pm

Ok thanks. I was wondering because I know that two female dogs together can be pretty hectic but I wasn't sure if it was the same for foxes

Elsa ❤️
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed May 24, 2017 12:17 am

I wanted to add an update real quick. Carousel (female) started to REALLY bully Ifrit (female) lately. And I've had to separate them for now. Ifrit has met three vixens and they are usually very squabbly. In MY experience, females seem to be more catty to each other. But my experience is limited to just the three other vixens and one male.

I'm glad you're waiting to graduate and get your own place. Too many people jump in way to quickly.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Wed May 24, 2017 2:39 pm

That's good to know. Did it coincide with breeding season? Maybe they'd be okay again later if so?
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed May 24, 2017 4:26 pm

It could be that, but I don't know for sure. I'm going to keep them separated for a while and then put them back in together to see how it goes. I will update when I put them back in together. I was going to make a post about it, but didn't have the time.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula

Return to “FOXES”