PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Arctic Shadow Marble and arctic fox housing?

Red, Silver, Marble,Fennec, grey, corsac, Artic Etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ghostthefox

Arctic Shadow Marble and arctic fox housing?

Postby Ghostthefox » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:29 am

I own an arctic shadow marble only 18 weeks. (silver marble and arctic shadow mix) I have just rescued an arctic kit as well i plan to pick up next week. They are both female. I was wondering how I should go about housing them. If possible id like to house them together.Will twok females get along. Also will the arctic shadow marble mix get along with an artic?
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Arctic Shadow Marble and arctic fox housing?

Postby pat » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:22 am

they should get along, however, it is best to do an introductory first. let them see each other, but not touch each other.
yes, two females should get along.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:48 pm

That's hard to say whether or not they'll get along. I have heard hybrids have aggression issues, but don't know whether or not that's true since I haven't ever personally worked with hybrids--I'd love to hear more about yours, if you don't mind. :)

If it were me, I would try housing them together, but I'd give them a really big space so they weren't constantly bumping into each other. Two of my reds have a 32x16' enclosure, and it gives them the opportunity to be separated when they want to be. If it were smaller there would probably be more squabbles.

It all comes down to their individual personalities. But it's always a risk to put any kind of animal with another animal, even its own species. So I can't give a definite "yes, it would be okay" or "no, don't do it."

Anyway, welcome to the board. :) I'd love to see some pictures of your baby.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
Ghostthefox

Postby Ghostthefox » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:25 pm

Thanks guys! They actually became best friends!

Return to “FOXES”