PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Loki the fox's owner Noel Castillo will be getting a new fox. And it is an arctic fox.

Red, Silver, Marble,Fennec, grey, corsac, Artic Etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Vata Raven

Re: Loki the fox's owner Noel Castillo will be getting a new fox. And it is an arctic fox.

Postby Vata Raven » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:05 am

@TamanduaGirl thank you for passing on the breeder information to me. Are litter deaths common among fox breeders? From searching the forum, I've only seen you mention the difficulties breeders have with fennec foxes.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Loki the fox's owner Noel Castillo will be getting a new fox. And it is an arctic fox.

Postby TamanduaGirl » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:00 pm

It's not common in arctics but it can happen in any species if they get stressed. Neighbors doing construction or even mowing their lawn could do it or a huge storm or an inexperienced mom just freaks but apparently he lost all of his arctic litters this year so it was probably some big scary event that spanned litter time, like neighbors doing things.

When Mandy was breeding she lost liters(not arctics) due to her neighbors riding 4 wheelers near the property line.
Vata Raven

Postby Vata Raven » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:51 pm

Oh wow, I didn't realize how hard a breeder's job was. Thank you for the insight on that aspect, TamanduaGirl.

Return to “FOXES”