HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS TO ALL

please read this regarding toxic dog foods: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14637[/b]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

wild fox question.

Red, Silver, Marble,Fennec, grey, corsac, Artic Etc.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

GitaBooks

Re: wild fox question.

Postby GitaBooks » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:06 am

How coyotes travel depends on the season. During the winter they often travel alone, during the spring and summer you may see them alone but they live in pairs. When their young are old enough they may travel as a group for a short time.

It also depends on the location (wilderness, forest, suburbs) and the type of coyote, as I think Eastern Coyotes are more likely to form packs than their smaller Western cousins.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: wild fox question.

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:59 pm

Yes it was awful and I of course felt guilty for not letting her in sooner but we had done it all the time and I didn't realize she was at risk.

Hawks can not fly off with much weight at all as they weigh less than 3 pounds themselves but their claws are big so they can kill larger things like rabbits, cats, ducks, etc and eat them in place and can injure larger animals if they try and go at them but normally wont since it would risk injury to them selves as well. I had a small owl circle round and eye my 15 pound dog before. 0 chance it could have flown off with him but could have done some damage if it had tried but I pulled my dog close and it left.

Return to “FOXES”