PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Photos of my Lucy!

Red, Silver, Marble,Fennec, grey, corsac, Artic Etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

lavenderlilac

Photos of my Lucy!

Postby lavenderlilac » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Still trying to learn to download photos. I hope these show up.
Attachments
New Pics - August 7, 2012 002-6.jpg
Lucy and Lila playing "who has the longest tongue"
New Pics - August 7, 2012 018-11.jpg
Lucy and Sylvie - August 7, 2012
Lucy - May 25, 2012 (5).jpg
zebrafox

Re: Photos of my Lucy!

Postby zebrafox » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:00 pm

Oh my gosh she is positively adorable. She has the sweetest face!!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
lavenderlilac

Postby lavenderlilac » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Zebrafox, I'm so glad you saw her! This is the fire and ice from tiny tracks I wanted you to see. I think you would love her because she seems a little similar in looks and personality to Anya. I wanted to tell you I have watched your youtubes repeatedly and I LOVE the ones where you are entering her enclosure and she's smiling with her ears and eyes and wagging her tail and making the sweetest sound I've ever heard! Every time I watch it, it's like a Disney movie to me! It makes me sooo happy!
zebrafox

Postby zebrafox » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:15 pm

She's really beautiful. Her eyes are so big. How old is she again? I really want a fire and ice now! If not this spring, then maybe next.

Now that you have mastered photos....now you must post videos!!! :)

Viltor

Postby Viltor » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Oooh, I have been curious about fire and ice foxes! They are just genetic variations on the basic red right? I definately want to see how they change, so keep posting lots of pictures!
Taj's mom

Postby Taj's mom » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:01 pm

That might have been the little female Fire and Ice I saw when I picked up Taj! If so, she was the friendliest, cutest little fox there was and I just loved her! It'll be so much fun to watch her grow!
lavenderlilac

Postby lavenderlilac » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Thank you all SO much for your great comments! You have made this the best day ever for me! After keeping her a secret all these months, it feels SO good to be able to share her and hear such nice things about her!
Zebrafox, I WISH I had "mastered" photos. You really wouldn't believe how hard it was for me to get those up and I know I still am not doing it right. And videos?! I wish I could show you her sitting and laying down and especially shaking. We were just doing that and she was being SO sweet and gentle. But I know, I would NEVER be able to figure videos out. And, about her age, the papers that came with her didn't have her exact birth date anywhere but I've always figured it was around the end of March 2012?
Viltor, yes she is a variation of the red and I, myself, have searched for what the definition of a "fire and ice" is and hadn't been able to find anything (my son was the one who initially adopted her). I asked, just today, on another thread and tamanduaGirl told me it was a faded red color with white marks. She has always looked "golden" to me.
Taj's Mom, that's so cool to me that you were probably actually with her at one time! I love that! My son said Dave told him his wife was going to be disappointed to see her go because she was one of the sweetest foxes there. And the vet even commented she had the best disposition of any fox she'd seen. We sure love her to pieces!
I hope to try to use a digital camera to take some better photos of her (these were from my husband's phone). Thank you all again for such sweet comments! You made me SO happy!
BattleMage

Postby BattleMage » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:16 am

Photo#2, just amazing to see the big dog is so gentle with the fox.

I just love seeing those, and there are plenty in this board :lol:
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:20 pm

She's beautiful! Fire and ice has been one of my favorites since I first saw Tiny Tracks website. Gorgeous! Wantwantwantwantwant! :piggy:
Crafty

Postby Crafty » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:25 pm

She is absolutely gorgeous! I didn't realize how close in color fire and ice foxes were to the regular red. Nonetheless, she's very pretty :)
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:46 pm

she is so very beautiful and very unique coloring.

that is great she gets along so well with your dog, which is also very pretty.
they both look very happy together..

glad you figured out the pictures. once you do it couple times, it will come a little easier to you.
if you need help with resizing or anything, feel free to let me know. I can do it for you.

keep the pictures coming.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
zebrafox

Postby zebrafox » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Lilac
Hi! I was wondering if I could see another lucy photo or two!

sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:05 am

Agreed! I want to see how her color is turning out.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
lavenderlilac

Postby lavenderlilac » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:17 am

I am VERY anxious to get some better photos of Lucy up. I am sorry it's taking so long. I'm REALLY slow at learning this photo downloading. Someone told me in another thread to join photobucket, so I did that and I got my old camera out but wasn't able to get any good photos of Lucy yet because she moves too fast. I'm still trying to figure out why you have to use something like photobucket if you have iphoto, etc. I'm really behind at figuring out how to use my camera and download to computer and then to a forum, but I hope I will get it sooner or later. Zebrafox, you photos are SO beautiful to me! I wish I could take one's of Lucy, half that beautiful.
The reason I haven't gotten to it sooner is because the DNR officer finally called and made an appointment with us for this Wednesday, and we were in the middle of disassembling the outdoor enclosure and enlarging it, so we are desperately trying to complete that. I will be SO relieved when Lucy is "legalized"!
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:39 am

They may have used photobucket as an example. I use a variety of places to upload my pictures. You can upload to facebook, flickr, photobucket, deviantart, anywhere you want as long as it's online. If your image url has a .jpg .gif or any other image code like that (those are the two defaults unless you use photoshop I think) then the url will work to paste into the Img code. iphoto is a photoshop computer program. You can't link the images directly to the forum using photoshop. However, I believe there's an option on iphoto that allows you to upload them directly to facebook (maybe? I use aperture and CS5 so it's been a while since I've used iphoto). Once on facebook, go to your picture, them right click and instead of saving it, click "copy image URL"
Paste the image code in between the brackets [ img ] [ / img ] The thing above the box that says "img"

Return to “FOXES”