Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Strangest or Silliest Animal Misnames or Typos You've Seen

games, quizzes, lists(wish lists, favorites lists, etc) and other fun things

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Juska

Re: Strangest or Silliest Animal Misnames or Typos You've Seen

Postby Juska » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:09 pm

I have had way too many people ask me or even tell me that rats and snakes are slimy. When they've never touched one and I'm literally holding one in my hand. Or ask me about the "mouse" I'm carrying (a rat), or about the "rats" in the tank clearly labeled "fancy mice". They're a LITTLE different...

And every time I see someone, usually on Facebook commenting on a photo or post of anything fox related, say: "Foxes are like a cat and a dog mixed together! I WANT A BABY FOX RIGHT NOW!", I want to scream.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
Peacefulward

Re: Strangest or Silliest Animal Misnames or Typos You've Seen

Postby Peacefulward » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:54 pm

Juska wrote:And every time I see someone, usually on Facebook commenting on a photo or post of anything fox related, say: "Foxes are like a cat and a dog mixed together! I WANT A BABY FOX RIGHT NOW!", I want to scream.

Oh my god, that's the worst. I die a little inside every time I see someone who wants an exotic, but expects it to act like they want it to for its whole life. Or just people in general who impulse buy.
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).

Return to “Games and fun things”