https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Your inner animal quiz

games, quizzes, lists(wish lists, favorites lists, etc) and other fun things

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Jen Jen

Re: Your inner animal quiz

Postby Jen Jen » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 am

I got river otter! One of my all time favorite animals. :D

Playful and softhearted, you are very versatile and have boundless energy. While partial to the water, you also enjoy a variety of activities on land. Hot or cold, you really enjoy the weather year round.
Nicophorus

Postby Nicophorus » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:49 am

vln_girl wrote:Ooooh- I got tiger!! :peng: SUCH a pretty picture too! :mrgreen:

"You are quite a striking and rare individual. You appear to be warm and cuddly but the soft exterior hides an iron will. You prefer a rather solitary lifestyle. You are comfortable in a wide variety of environments and definitely prefer the quiet of nighttime."

I got tiger too. I dont think of myself as warm and cuddly, but the rest is ok
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Moose
Your unique characteristics and impressive presence make others notice you when you walk in. You have a big heart but tend to prefer quiet time alone and occasional gatherings with family or friends. An unlikely swimmer, you do enjoy occasional water adventures and are really quite skilled.
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:23 am

I'm a Mandrill!
You have a rare unique style and others are drawn to your dramatic presence. You are extremely loyal to your family and are quite a good communicator, but your colorful flair belies your soft and gentle spirit. Travel to warm exotic locales is among your favorite pastimes.
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:16 pm

I got Red Panda.

You are gentle by nature, and your actions are determined and measured. You are very meticulous about your appearance and most often prefer to be alone. You enjoy daytime siestas and like to be active early in the morning and during the evening hours. Mountain getaways during cold weather are a favorite pastime.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “Games and fun things”