https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

Plants vs Zombies

games, quizzes, lists(wish lists, favorites lists, etc) and other fun things

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

the_unstable

Plants vs Zombies

Postby the_unstable » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:59 am

Curious, anyone else play or have played Plants vs Zombies? I've been a little addicted to it lately. Survival Endless has been defeating me, particularly Survival Endless Night (which is a hidden mode). I very much dislike the Gargantuar, Zomboni, Catapult, and Ladder zombies...then again, who doesn't? Cob Cannons, Pumpkins, and Gloom Shrooms would have to be the best plants in my opinion.

/rambles on about plants and zombies
Nova

Re: Plants vs Zombies

Postby Nova » Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:01 pm

I looooove P vs Z! I need to get back to playing it now that I'm not traveling around so much, the game is so addictive and so well designed.
Current Pets: Yokai the ferret, Lumi the shepherd mix and Arel the mutt dog.

Dream pet: An European badger, Raven, Cephalopods!
the_unstable

Re: Plants vs Zombies

Postby the_unstable » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:59 pm

It is very well designed. Agh, so addicting...made it to the 47th flag on Survival Endless today...then they overwhelmed me after destroying several cannons and gloom shrooms. I don't see how people make it to hundreds or thousands of flags (lots of videos of it on YouTube). It's just horrible after 30ish.

There is supposed to be a Plants vs Zombies 2 someday...they need to add a "hide zombies" button so you can see your plants underneath the mobs of zombies.

Return to “Games and fun things”