PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Most Wanted Pets

games, quizzes, lists(wish lists, favorites lists, etc) and other fun things

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

amyers

Re: Most Wanted Pets

Postby amyers » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:48 pm

The most realistic will be pocket pet type things like ferrets, a chinchilla, and sugar gliders. Foxes and a skunk are definite possibilities as well. Somewhere along the line we plan on getting a caracal, canada lynx, capybara, and patagonian cavy. Everything else I have mentioned in the past has kind of been "if everything lines up right".

On the domesticated front, we seriously plan on goats (and maybe sheep), and we want a Weimeraner at some point.
Proud mom to 11 domestic cats, 3 dogs, 2 bobcats, 3 servals, 2 cougars, 1 Siberian lynx, 1 squirrel, and counting!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Marbled polecats
Aardwolves
Snakes (investment quality morphs)--Green Tree pythons, Ball pythons
Red foxes (marble, sapphire, classic red, silver)
Fennecs

Rabbits--I'll be raising them for meat
Chickens--Meat&Eggs

I suppose any animal I don't currently own I consider a dream animal. The ones I listed I will hopefully have in 2 years though, so I did narrow my list down considerably. :icon-wink:

I've got some definite goals, so it would be awesome if everything just came together. All of my animals will serve two purposes: pets, and breeders (except for the red foxes; there's enough good people breeding them; I just love them for their beautiful colors and great personalities).

Just need to say it: There's no way that I'll believe Elina will only get one more fox in her lifetime, lol. :icon-wink: :lol:
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
Elina

Postby Elina » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Just need to say it: There's no way that I'll believe Elina will only get one more fox in her lifetime, lol.

Hehe you know me too well :lol: .
Anyhow Mr Elina is getting our next critter on the 28th and I am SO freaking excited about it! icon_biggin.gif
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
http://flashmanfoxes.webs.com - Photos and videos of my foxlings!
Nova

Postby Nova » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:46 pm

What's your next critter? Oh the suspense!
Current Pets: Yokai the ferret, Lumi the shepherd mix and Arel the mutt dog.

Dream pet: An European badger, Raven, Cephalopods!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:55 am

Elina wrote:
Just need to say it: There's no way that I'll believe Elina will only get one more fox in her lifetime, lol.

Anyhow Mr Elina is getting our next critter on the 28th and I am SO freaking excited about it! icon_biggin.gif

That's exciting! I can't wait to know what it is!
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
Elina

Postby Elina » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:52 am

Nova wrote:What's your next critter? Oh the suspense!

Ash wrote:
Elina wrote:

That's exciting! I can't wait to know what it is!

I don't want to jynx it so you guys are going to have to wait but I will post pics as soon as we are home from collecting 'it'. The last one I told anyone about fell through so I hope you guys are not peeved, I just don't wan't any more bad luck. (I'm not saying you guys are bad luck :lol: ).
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
http://flashmanfoxes.webs.com - Photos and videos of my foxlings!
Nova

Postby Nova » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:23 am

We shall wait on bated breath I'm sure!
Current Pets: Yokai the ferret, Lumi the shepherd mix and Arel the mutt dog.

Dream pet: An European badger, Raven, Cephalopods!
Ciaobella

Postby Ciaobella » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Red Panda
Clouded Leopard
African Wild Dogs
Tigers (preferably white)
Martens
Badgers
&& a Tamaskan or two! icon_biggin.gif
Was Cierpke, lost password xD
Delight

Postby Delight » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:05 pm

If I could have ANY animal I would probably have a greater glider... Then a clouded leopard or snow leopard. But being in the real world my next animal will probably be a female african serval, then a male geoffroys cat and eventually a kinkajou.
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Nothing's stopping me from getting my dream animal! :D I will move to the UK! >:) I have a lot of animals I want but mostly the animal I want want want is an Alaskan wolf:) Wolves have been my favorite for 9 years (literally half my life lol) and that will never change.
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
Alynn

Postby Alynn » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Hm...

-Foxes! More foxes! When I am capable that is. A gray fox would probably be on list next. Corsac and reds would be next, and perhaps fennecs.

-Munjac deer look interesting, I'd have to read more into them.

-Skunk

-Opossum

-Squirrel, probably a red squirrel, maybe a giant squirrel.

-Rats, I was also curious to see what giant pouched rats were like despite their status as being invasive. I've heard they can be aggressive, so I don't know.

-Maybe an owl.

-I had a ball python when I was younger, I wouldn't mind another one.

-My absolute DREAM animal would be a red panda, but c'yeah, that would be pretty much impossible unless I was rich as heck one day or they somehow became less endangered.

On that list, definite wants that I've researched would be a red squirrel, an opossum, a skunk and more foxes.
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Ok. This time I really narrowed down the list:

Wild Canids:
-Gray Wolf or High Content Wolfdog depending on what state I live in and the legality issues there
- Coyote (if I can ever find a way to legally acquire one in Texas since they aren't allowed for import and are banned for breeding for pet purposes) or if I move to another state
-Low to Mid Content Wolfdog, perferably malamute-mix,but also open to husky-mixes and other mix types.
(I also really want an Eastern Coyote/Coywolf, but if I stay in Texas it's not likely due to the no importing laws and Texas only has normal "western" coyotes in the state. )

Other Exotics
-Coatimundi

Domestics
-Ferrets

Domestic Dogs
-Siberian Husky
-Alaskan Malamute
-Tamaskan Dog
-Alaskan Noble Companion Dog
-Blue Bay Shepherd
-Czech Vlack/Czech Wolfdog
-Belgian Malinois
-German Shepherd
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “Games and fun things”