https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

Most Wanted Pets

games, quizzes, lists(wish lists, favorites lists, etc) and other fun things

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

amyers

Re: Most Wanted Pets

Postby amyers » Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:48 pm

The most realistic will be pocket pet type things like ferrets, a chinchilla, and sugar gliders. Foxes and a skunk are definite possibilities as well. Somewhere along the line we plan on getting a caracal, canada lynx, capybara, and patagonian cavy. Everything else I have mentioned in the past has kind of been "if everything lines up right".

On the domesticated front, we seriously plan on goats (and maybe sheep), and we want a Weimeraner at some point.
Proud mom to 11 domestic cats, 3 dogs, 2 bobcats, 3 servals, 2 cougars, 1 Siberian lynx, 1 squirrel, and counting!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Marbled polecats
Aardwolves
Snakes (investment quality morphs)--Green Tree pythons, Ball pythons
Red foxes (marble, sapphire, classic red, silver)
Fennecs

Rabbits--I'll be raising them for meat
Chickens--Meat&Eggs

I suppose any animal I don't currently own I consider a dream animal. The ones I listed I will hopefully have in 2 years though, so I did narrow my list down considerably. :icon-wink:

I've got some definite goals, so it would be awesome if everything just came together. All of my animals will serve two purposes: pets, and breeders (except for the red foxes; there's enough good people breeding them; I just love them for their beautiful colors and great personalities).

Just need to say it: There's no way that I'll believe Elina will only get one more fox in her lifetime, lol. :icon-wink: :lol:
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!
Elina

Postby Elina » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Just need to say it: There's no way that I'll believe Elina will only get one more fox in her lifetime, lol.

Hehe you know me too well :lol: .
Anyhow Mr Elina is getting our next critter on the 28th and I am SO freaking excited about it! icon_biggin.gif
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
http://flashmanfoxes.webs.com - Photos and videos of my foxlings!
Nova

Postby Nova » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:46 pm

What's your next critter? Oh the suspense!
Current Pets: Yokai the ferret, Lumi the shepherd mix and Arel the mutt dog.

Dream pet: An European badger, Raven, Cephalopods!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:55 am

Elina wrote:
Just need to say it: There's no way that I'll believe Elina will only get one more fox in her lifetime, lol.

Anyhow Mr Elina is getting our next critter on the 28th and I am SO freaking excited about it! icon_biggin.gif

That's exciting! I can't wait to know what it is!
I'm Fable and Ifrit's mommy. Also mommy to Carousel, Breeze, and a bunch of snakes, lizards, and spiders. Oh, and one amphibian!
Elina

Postby Elina » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:52 am

Nova wrote:What's your next critter? Oh the suspense!

Ash wrote:
Elina wrote:

That's exciting! I can't wait to know what it is!

I don't want to jynx it so you guys are going to have to wait but I will post pics as soon as we are home from collecting 'it'. The last one I told anyone about fell through so I hope you guys are not peeved, I just don't wan't any more bad luck. (I'm not saying you guys are bad luck :lol: ).
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
http://flashmanfoxes.webs.com - Photos and videos of my foxlings!
Nova

Postby Nova » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:23 am

We shall wait on bated breath I'm sure!
Current Pets: Yokai the ferret, Lumi the shepherd mix and Arel the mutt dog.

Dream pet: An European badger, Raven, Cephalopods!
Ciaobella

Postby Ciaobella » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Red Panda
Clouded Leopard
African Wild Dogs
Tigers (preferably white)
Martens
Badgers
&& a Tamaskan or two! icon_biggin.gif
Was Cierpke, lost password xD
Delight

Postby Delight » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:05 pm

If I could have ANY animal I would probably have a greater glider... Then a clouded leopard or snow leopard. But being in the real world my next animal will probably be a female african serval, then a male geoffroys cat and eventually a kinkajou.
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Nothing's stopping me from getting my dream animal! :D I will move to the UK! >:) I have a lot of animals I want but mostly the animal I want want want is an Alaskan wolf:) Wolves have been my favorite for 9 years (literally half my life lol) and that will never change.
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
Alynn

Postby Alynn » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Hm...

-Foxes! More foxes! When I am capable that is. A gray fox would probably be on list next. Corsac and reds would be next, and perhaps fennecs.

-Munjac deer look interesting, I'd have to read more into them.

-Skunk

-Opossum

-Squirrel, probably a red squirrel, maybe a giant squirrel.

-Rats, I was also curious to see what giant pouched rats were like despite their status as being invasive. I've heard they can be aggressive, so I don't know.

-Maybe an owl.

-I had a ball python when I was younger, I wouldn't mind another one.

-My absolute DREAM animal would be a red panda, but c'yeah, that would be pretty much impossible unless I was rich as heck one day or they somehow became less endangered.

On that list, definite wants that I've researched would be a red squirrel, an opossum, a skunk and more foxes.
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:30 pm

Ok. This time I really narrowed down the list:

Wild Canids:
-Gray Wolf or High Content Wolfdog depending on what state I live in and the legality issues there
- Coyote (if I can ever find a way to legally acquire one in Texas since they aren't allowed for import and are banned for breeding for pet purposes) or if I move to another state
-Low to Mid Content Wolfdog, perferably malamute-mix,but also open to husky-mixes and other mix types.
(I also really want an Eastern Coyote/Coywolf, but if I stay in Texas it's not likely due to the no importing laws and Texas only has normal "western" coyotes in the state. )

Other Exotics
-Coatimundi

Domestics
-Ferrets

Domestic Dogs
-Siberian Husky
-Alaskan Malamute
-Tamaskan Dog
-Alaskan Noble Companion Dog
-Blue Bay Shepherd
-Czech Vlack/Czech Wolfdog
-Belgian Malinois
-German Shepherd
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “Games and fun things”