PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

WoW

games, quizzes, lists(wish lists, favorites lists, etc) and other fun things

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

haira32

Re: WoW

Postby haira32 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:24 am

I have swtor and I did really enjoy it, but not as much as I enjoyed mass effect. I felt the classes were a bit too complicated. Overall I enjoyed it alot and I may play it again sometime, but it's just not wow. Bliss has done something really neat that nothing can compare to. It definitely has major flaws in its gameplay, but I still find it overall more enjoyable. Ps, after getting into this discussion I had my man send me a scroll and headed on down to the local library for some game play. Still wish I could play from the comfort of my bed, but oh well.
foxftw

Postby foxftw » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 am

wait wait wait! maybe im misunderstanding this but are you telling me that the library computers where you live have wow installed on it? that seems a little crazy for a public institution funded by tax dollars. lol
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:31 pm

Aw. I want my library to have it. Lucky. XD

I really want Cataclysm. Then I'd try it out because I could be an anthro wolf thing as well as a druid that can turn into other animals. :peng:

It sounds like you have to have played it before and be a returning member though to get the upgrade. I also couldn't send you the mounts in return because I'm not going to pay 30 dollars to play the game when I'm just testing it out so maybe you wouldn't want to send me the scroll anyway if you wanted to send it so you could get the mounts.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
foxftw

Postby foxftw » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:49 pm

lol no the mount is a nice thing but i would just be happy for more friends to play with. also if you were just trying it out if you did change your mind and decide you liked it then when ever you did buy 30 days of game time i would get it later you wouldn't have to buy it right away but unfortunately your right that it is only for returning players so if you don't already have an account then i cant use the scroll on you. how ever if you only want to try it out i can send you a free trial account that lets you get to level 20 and includes the first game and first xpack and if you were only planing to try the 7 day free time that is probably all you would need though is you had your heart set on playing a werewolf im afraid you would have to buy cataclysm. this promotion is called recruit a friend and both scroll of Resurrection and recruit a friend are free so i can send them out to who ever wants one it doesn't cost you or me anything so even if you don't get the game or go beyond the trial i lose nothing so it doesn't matter. anyways if anyone here wants an invite to come play with me ill be more then happy to invite them.
the_unstable

Postby the_unstable » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:38 pm

I'm sure Haira32 meant with a laptop that they own, which is how they would normally play WoW in bed.

CR - You're probably better off doing the free trial up to level 20 to see if you like it first, then decide if you want to buy the game and get all of the expansions to make a Worgen Druid. I believe the trial is unlimited time, just can't pass level 20. Another cool thing about Worgen is that they can turn back into humans at will, but I believe during combat they must be in "Worgen form".
haira32

Postby haira32 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:56 pm

the_unstable wrote:I'm sure Haira32 meant with a laptop that they own, which is how they would normally play WoW in bed.

Yeah my laptop, I've only ever played on my laptops, but never in bed. lol!
Elina

Postby Elina » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:14 pm

blacksagephoenix wrote:We have been moved!!! lol

So since I decided I didn't like PWI, I decided I wanted to go back to WoW. Well, I told my boyfriend I wanted to start on WoW again, and he was like "why don't you try SW:TOR with me first?" so I decided I would make a character on his account to see if I like it before buying another account. In the mist of all this discussion (not even two hours ago), we ran into a problem. His laptop is out of commission atthe moment, my laptop isnt anywhere near gaming quality, and he hogs our desktop with his games. Lol. So guess where we are? I am sitting out in the parking lot of Best Buy, waiting in the car, while he is picking up my new custom desktop. :) This is how we got our other desktop. He needed it for his gaming, and since he won't share (well, he will, but not enough!) he is buying me my own!! Oh, the things he will do to play his game, because, really, this is so he can play on his game whenever without me prying him off. Haha! I love him and his crazy self.

Lol that reminded me of my partner and I SO much!
When my partner got WoW he and his friend (poor students as we were) built me a PC from all their spare parts of their old PC's :lol:

The next PC I got after that one was again to play wow as the Frankenstein of a PC kept over heating.

Then I got another new PC when my graphics card died when I was tanking Sindragosa (sp) on my druid alt. We had no idea what was wrong and the dell looked pretty so I got that.
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
http://flashmanfoxes.webs.com - Photos and videos of my foxlings!
the_unstable

Postby the_unstable » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:08 pm

haira32 wrote:
the_unstable wrote:I'm sure Haira32 meant with a laptop that they own, which is how they would normally play WoW in bed.

Yeah my laptop, I've only ever played on my laptops, but never in bed. lol!

Oh, I figured you used to play on your laptop in your bed since you said "Still wish I could play from the comfort of my bed, but oh well."
haira32

Postby haira32 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:11 am

Ah, true. I hadn't thought of that, when you said in bed I thought that meant middle of the night kind of thing which unfortunately I can't do. I have a strict internal clock that shuts me down at 8 and up again by 5 no matter where I'm at. But yes I do enjoy playing from the comfort of my bed especially now because the library seats where I'm at are old, creaky, very uncomfortable wood chairs.
the_unstable

Postby the_unstable » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 am

Better not get a job working the night shift. I have a crazy sleep schedule that gets changed a lot by staying up too late a lot of nights.

I used to play WoW in bed on my laptop but nowadays my only laptop is too old and can't run the game.
haira32

Postby haira32 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:01 pm

My first laptop was a pos that ran 2 fps in stormwind. A few years back I got my hands on a good gaming laptop and they just keep getting better. This past Christmas there was an equivilent of mine for sale for $250 at best buy.
foxftw

Postby foxftw » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:34 pm

i used to play with a friend and her computer was so bad that she used to get stuck in ironforge. some how she made it half way through but then she just couldn't move and kept getting DCed. she asked me to log in and move her character to a safe distance so she could play again but she may never had made it out if i didn't help.my computer is 4 years old now but i made it amazing when i first built it because i do some hardcore raiding so i cant have any lag. so now i can run in org or any raid at 60fps on ultra settings so im very happy with my machine.
the_unstable

Postby the_unstable » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:43 pm

I can't stand the lag and the tearing...ugh. My laptop can technically run it but it's pretty bad so I just use my nice desktop instead. I remember with my oldest laptop trying to go into SW...it wasn't nice. So naturally, I got a new computer haha.

Return to “Games and fun things”