HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS TO ALL

PLEASE READ THIS REGARDING TOXIC DOG FOOd viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1463

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041 (with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.) FREE TO USE.
(PLEASE USE THE LINK ABOVE, YOU WILL GET $25.00 TO START)

Boredum!?!?!?

games, quizzes, lists(wish lists, favorites lists, etc) and other fun things

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

Esmefox

Boredum!?!?!?

Postby Esmefox » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:16 am

So I got bored of leveling my hunter on World of Warcraft (PC Game if you dont know what it is) and so i thought I should let boredum get the best of me while on it. This is what i ended up doing >.<.
futurefox

Re: Boredum!?!?!?

Postby futurefox » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:58 pm

While this is on the topic of videogames, I was thinking of making a tamable fox mod for Minecraft. I have it all planned out in my head, but I can't do it right now. *sigh*
Current caretaker of: a grumpy old cat, two squeaky guinea pigs and a bossy turtle.
Dream pets: domestic fox, gray fox, "regular" red fox, bengal cat
Talys

Postby Talys » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:13 pm

I will be the FIRST to download it! I've been waiting for Mo' Creatures to do it...but he only just has foxes...
~Oreo and Snickerdoodle (cats) & Smaug and Istari (Betta splendens)~
Esmefox

Postby Esmefox » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Haha Yea I got so bored of leveling that I was going through my pets abilities and found play and thought about taking a screen shot of it(:
Elina

Postby Elina » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:30 pm

My friend has my WoW account info and authenticator as I haven't played for about 2 years and she got 'me' (my main) this foxy:
WoWScrnShot_041212_185743.jpg
Fox companion

I am told he is not normally that big, he has some food buff on him. Tempted me to play again but I really don't have the time, I have real foxies to run around with icon_biggin.gif .
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
http://flashmanfoxes.webs.com - Photos and videos of my foxlings!
Esmefox

Postby Esmefox » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:43 pm

icon_biggin.gif I'm most likely going to be getting my fox next year since were we live now doesnt have space to make a enclosure.I told my guild about it and they were telling me to have the fox talk to them over ventrilo? o-o Wonder how that works. :o X3 anyways I been sooooo antsy about getting my fox and what im going to name it im between Eve,Neveah, and Luna :o
Elina

Postby Elina » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:04 pm

My friend Alice who has my account at the moment has a red fox and she has her talk on vent. . . The mic on her headset is all messed up though as her fox sort of nibbles it :lol: .

Speaking of WoW and foxes Alice was going to call her fox Elune but ended up with Roxy as her girlfriend said she could not walk around having every WoW nerd knowing she too is one :lol: . Made me giggle.
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
Esmefox

Postby Esmefox » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Haha thats funny cause since i been doing dungeons and leveling I would say the female boss names in my head and like softly say it and my aunt heard me once and was like "What you say?" I was soooo embarrassed,but i recently asked her for some names and her first name was "pikachu" and after that i felt stupid for getting embarrassed :lol:
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Cool. I didn't know you could have foxes as pets in World of War Craft. Can you do stuff with the fox, like play with it and stuff?
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
foxftw

Postby foxftw » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:23 am

yes you can do stuff with your pet foxes in wow. there are 2 types of pets. the first one is a combat pet that only hunters can have and they fight right along side you in everything you do. the second type of pet are vanity pets that any class can have following them around. until recently the vanity pets were only for show and had no real purpose but they added in a pokemon type mini game so now you can use your vanity pets to battle other pets and level them and capture all the little critters of the world for new pets.
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:24 pm

What kind of pets are the foxes in the screenshots of Esmefox and Elina?
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Elina

Postby Elina » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:19 pm

The one on the photo I posted is a companion pet and the one Esme posted is a combat pet.
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Oh. Ok. Thanks,Elina. I like the look of the companion pet better. The combat fox looks kind of wierd.

the_unstable

Postby the_unstable » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:00 pm

I think they are the same exact mesh or whatever the word would be, just different size and color. There are large combat pets that are red and look the same as the one Elina posted.

Now they've added this battle companion thing to the game so you travel the world and fight other wild battle pets, capture them, etc like pokemon. So now you can fight with the fox companions :) Just not fight normal monsters, only other companion/battle pets.
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:26 pm

Don't tell me that or I'll get addicted to WoW too. :shock: :mrgreen:

Return to “Games and fun things”