PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Boredum!?!?!?

games, quizzes, lists(wish lists, favorites lists, etc) and other fun things

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

caninesrock

Re: Boredum!?!?!?

Postby caninesrock » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:30 pm

@Unstable: The companion one looks more realistic than the combat one though. The combat one doesn't have as much fur texture and has something wierd going on with its teeth/mouth, is too muscular looking, and is blue instead of red. I like the companion ones realistic looks better.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
foxftw

Postby foxftw » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:08 am

caninesrock wrote:@Unstable: The companion one looks more realistic than the combat one though. The combat one doesn't have as much fur texture and has something wierd going on with its teeth/mouth, is too muscular looking, and is blue instead of red. I like the companion ones realistic looks better.

the combat pets and vanity pets look exactly the same just the vanity pets are smaller. the blue arctic fox from the picture was a combat pet but they have vanity pets with the exact same skin and they are just alittle smaller and they have combat pets in the same color as the red fox vanity pet that was in the other screen show. you can pretty much get what ever skin you want cause all you gotta do it hunt it down but they are all over the place. if anyone wants to come play pokemon with me your more then welcome lol.
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:16 pm

Oh. I guess I like the red foxes better than the "arctic" foxes in the game then. That doesn't look like an arctic fox at all.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

foxftw

Postby foxftw » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:03 am

yeah i know it doesn't look like a real arctic fox but that is its name in the game =/

anyways i spent most of today collecting new pets in wow so i got like 6 different kinds of foxes now lol
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:38 pm

I'd play WOW if it was free,but in addition to a monthly fee, it's like $20 or more for each expansion pack as well. -__- And I'm not into mmo games that much to pay for them. They're really not that fun if you have no friends on them. I've played some free ones before and it's dreadfully boring just walking around with no one to talk to because everyone on it's a stranger.

foxftw

Postby foxftw » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:06 am

its true is can be boring if you have no friends but the secret is to join a active guild and make friends and then that whole problem is solved. also you can play wow for free all you want but you just cant get over level 20 but there is that but yeah its not for everyone.
sarajeku
Assistant
Assistant

Postby sarajeku » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:14 am

After I graduate, I could just not look for a job and play WOW all the time! The rental agency doesn't need any more of my money. And groceries just appear for free! (Childlike thinking)

I get so addicted to games when I start one. It's all I want to do. Then I have animals whining to be fed! SO NEEDY! UGH! [I joke, for those with no sense of humor] :lol:
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Really? I didn't know you could play it for free. I saw once that they had a free trail,but I thought that it eventaully expired or something.

foxftw

Postby foxftw » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:37 am

it started as a 7 day trial but now it has the first 2 xpacks bundled together with the original game and you can play for an unlimited amount of time. they just put other restriction on it instead like you can only get to level 20 and its hard to talk to people you don't know because the gold farmers would just make the trial accounts and harass everyone. there are some other limitations too but i don't know them all.
trish_clare

Postby trish_clare » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:54 pm

This is awesome.. my boyfriend and I do long distance over the winter/summer months, so I talked him into getting a WoW account so we would have something to do together. Now that we're together we can't stop playing it.... :P the new expansion is a lot of fun!
foxftw

Postby foxftw » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:17 pm

oh man i agree. this is the best one xpack yet. my guild broke up so i haven't got to do the raiding like i used to but with all the extra stuff they put in it almost doesn't even bother me. i have been doing pet battles like crazy and im currently ranked as the number 2 pokemon master on my server.
Juska

Postby Juska » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Or you could just get Guild Wars/2 and play for free forever.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:36 pm

@Foxftw:
Oh. I guess they changed it then. It has been a while since I looked into playing it.

@Juska:

What most attracts me to WOW is the pet battles thing.

Can you do that in Guild Wars 2?

foxftw

Postby foxftw » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:04 pm

i have guild wars 2 and i played it for a little while and man the battle system was terrible. there is an old saying "you get what you pay for" so a free game is going to give you free quality and guild wars 2 was definitely a free to play game.

also to answer the question about pet battles no there are no pet battles in guild wars 2. its just a minor feature in wow since it was just implemented a few months ago but it is proving to be incredibly popular so its getting a lot more attention as time goes on.
Juska

Postby Juska » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Uh...no, it's not. Guild Wars 2 is $60 new. You can't just download it for free and play. There is no monthly subscription like WoW has, if that's what you meant.

What's specifically terrible about the "battle system"?
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!

Return to “Games and fun things”