PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Boredum!?!?!?

games, quizzes, lists(wish lists, favorites lists, etc) and other fun things

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

foxftw

Re: Boredum!?!?!?

Postby foxftw » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:24 pm

like i said i didn't play it a whole lot and that was when it first came out so i cant remember all the details but it was really bad. there only seemed to be 4 spells and it took forever to unlock them cause you had to spam other abilities to level it or something and all the spells were kinda crappy. i kinda remember some weird combo system that was never really explained and there was this dumb mechanic when you die you can try to come back to life by just spamming some other button. they never really told you anything about these odd mechanics or how they work. i hated only having a total of 4 character slots and you can only play on one server and cant make other guys on other servers. i guess they let you move your guys around to other servers but that seemed really dumb. i remember always trying to queue up for something but when the queue popped nothing happened. it didn't take me anywhere or do anything. i only spent a few nights trying to figure that piece of crap out then i gave up and never went back.
foxftw

Postby foxftw » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:03 pm

i did like one thing about guild wars 2. the male version of that weird little blue race (i forget what they were called) had the voice of captain toshiro hitsugaya from bleach.
Juska

Postby Juska » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Maybe check back on the game, it's been patched since you probably played it. It's only been out since August.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:26 pm

Meh. I'm not interested in playing Guild Wars if it doesn't have heavy pet or animal involvement.

And I don't think I like MMORPGs enough from the free trails and free games I've played to even put out a one time fee of $60. I guess it's just not my genre. I do enjoy single player RPG type games though like Kingdom Hearts and games of that sort,but then those are video games,not games you play on the interenet/computer with other people,so it's different anyway.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “Games and fun things”