https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

AZ laws

Exotic legal issues, bans, laws, regulations, Animal Rights discussions etc.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

junglej

AZ laws

Postby junglej » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:55 pm

I currently live in a state with pretty good exotic animal laws but the possibility of a move is in my near future.

Right now I’m looking at Arizona exotic animal laws and couldn’t seem to find much on USDA exemptions (breeder or exhibitor). At one point I remember reading something but it’s looks like some laws have changed?

Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AZ laws

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:39 pm

They do not exempt USDA it's AZA or to be an educator you have to get a permit and to get a permit you have to go through a legit educational institution.

Edit: but supposedly they might issue a permit if you have the animals legally already and want to move to the state. You'll have to contact the state wildlife department to ask about that.

Return to “Laws & LEGAL ISSUES”