PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Petition to Legalize Foxes in NC

Exotic legal issues, bans, laws, regulations, Animal Rights discussions etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Peacefulward

Petition to Legalize Foxes in NC

Postby Peacefulward » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:43 pm

Along with the proposal letter I sent to the government a few days ago, I have made a small scale petition to further the points made in the letter. The information on the petition is still being edited a bit to flow better...The letter I sent goes much, much more in-depth and includes numerous citations and the like in support of my claims and the information I provide.
It felt awkward to include all the information and sources from my letter in the petition, so I didn't do it. I decided to keep it relatively simple to lighten the load on readers... Something I'm not used to doing. :lol:

The petition needs 5 votes to become available for public voting, I already have 4. You can help out if you want here
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
hecate

Re: Petition to Legalize Foxes in NC

Postby hecate » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:20 pm

Just signed. I'm in Nebraska, not North Carolina, but I noted that Red Fox are allowed in Nebraska with a Captive Wildlife Permit and there have been no issues.
Juska

Postby Juska » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:28 am

Signed from up here in PA :)

"Pet foxes are legal to own here in Pennsylvania, with the proper permit and inspected enclosure. I believe North Carolina deserves the same rights to own foxes as well."
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
Nìmwey

Postby Nìmwey » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:12 am

Oh, you made it? I saw it on Facebook, signed and shared it on my pro-exotics Tumblr blog.
My main interest is in parrots, dogs, toothed whales and snakes.
Future animals I want to have when we have land are camels, wolfdogs/wolves, coyotes or jackals, striped hyena or aardwolf. Also poultry, rabbits water buffalo and/or yak for livestock.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:39 pm

signed. :)
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas

Return to “Laws & LEGAL ISSUES”