PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET.. https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041 FREE TO USE .. YOU WILL GET $25.00 TO START)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
please check for dog food and treat recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14662

Wolfdogs in florida

Exotic legal issues, bans, laws, regulations, Animal Rights discussions etc.

Moderators: Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

Majchco

Wolfdogs in florida

Postby Majchco » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:30 pm

I tried reading the official statement but I didn’t quite understand it
“Hybrids resulting from the cross between wildlife and domestic animal, which are substantially similar in size, characteristics and behavior so as to be indistinguishable from the wild animal shall be regulated as wildlife at the higher and more restricted class of the wild parent.”

That’s the official statement but does that mean wolf dogs are considered class 3 wildlife also does that mean if the wolfdog is more dog than wolf it isn’t regulated can someone answer this?
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wolfdogs in florida

Postby TamanduaGirl » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:34 pm

Ask them. Florida fish and wild life is actually pretty good about being able to guide you but I think you are understanding it correctly, if it looks very wolfy(high content, it can pass as a wolf) class 3 permit, which is easy to get, if it's more dog, lower content it should be fine under normal dog rules.

Return to “Laws & LEGAL ISSUES”