Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

lemming breeders/dealer?

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Vata Raven

lemming breeders/dealer?

Postby Vata Raven » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:11 pm

I have checked to see if anyone sells them in America, but I mostly come across UK url sites. Even with the UK sites that comes up, the listings are several years old.

Can anyone suggest a breeder or dealer that handles lemmings and would be willing to ship them?

Thank you for your time and help.
Peacefulward

Re: lemming breeders/dealer?

Postby Peacefulward » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:50 pm

I’ve never seen lemmings for sale.

Try an importer. Walter might know how to get some, he was very helpful when I asked about some other animals I was interested in importing: http://www.waltersworld.net
5 Dogs, 2 cats, 2 leopard geckos, 1 guinea pig, 1 axolotl, and a coatimundi currently in my family. :)

Exotic "wishlist": red fox, arctic fox, gray fox, bat eared fox, fennec fox, mink, muntjac deer, owl (any species).
Vata Raven

Re: lemming breeders/dealer?

Postby Vata Raven » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:52 pm

@Peacefulward Thank you very much! Hopefully your suggested importer can help me or lead me in the right direction.

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”