PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Is she a good breeder? Not a scammer.

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

majelle

Is she a good breeder? Not a scammer.

Postby majelle » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:27 am

I've overtime have been looking for a pet fox, this breeder http://www.freewebs.com/wessexoticanimals/foxes.htm is the first breeder I've e-mailed about one. I'm not very good at telling scammers or not, nothing has seemed out of place or suspicious during our few e-mails, but I'd like a second opionion on it, or even a mention of a better dealer, more known to you, or one you have gotten a fox from.

This would be really helpful if someone answered! :thank:
egroegart

Re: Is she a good breeder? Not a scammer.

Postby egroegart » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:53 am

They are very close to where I live but I don't know them personally. Seems legit. They have a phone number right on their home page. I would never deal with a breeder through email. Always talk in person or on the phone.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:52 am

They are USDA but only just added their foxes so no one has dealt with them yet.
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Oh. I see they breed marbles, calicos, and crosses as well as Silvers and Reds. Awesome. I've been able to find alot of places that breed just reds, just silvers, or just reds and sivlers,but only a few places that breed other color phases. Of course, I can't get a fox anyway though unless I move out of stupid Texas. :/
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”