if anyone has tried to contact me:Mandy Markley fox breeder

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

dinnka
Fox Breeder
Fox Breeder

if anyone has tried to contact me:Mandy Markley fox breeder

Postby dinnka » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:37 pm

If anyone has tried to contact me regarding fox kits and have emailed or called and have not recieved a reply I am deeply sorry. This past yr has been absolutly crazy for me. Working full time as Director of Nursing (which i am on call 24/7) working part time as psych nurse, going to school full time, have 3 kids and running our farm my time is very limited. With that being said please accept my apologies. The semester is now over so my schedule should slow down a bit for few weeks until next semester begins. I plan on replying to all the emails I have failed to reply to (I have saved them all) and replying to all the phone calls within the next week or so. for future reference texting me is the easiest way to get ahold of me, i can reply to texts at work and school...330-612-7196
we are still breeding fox kits (reds, and color variations of reds...swifts...fennec..and hoping greys again this yr)
thank you for your patience...and hopeful understanding
Mandy Markley

:happyfox:

you can also find us on facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/wildadventuresfoxden

or:
www.wildadventures-foxden.com
15 fox, 1 bobcat, 1 kinkajou, 2 birds, 3 cats, 9 dogs, 1 ringtailed lemur, 1 pig, numerous chickens, 3 geckos
3 kids (all boys) 1 grandson
visit us on facebook @
caninesrock

Re: if anyone has tried to contact me:Mandy Markley fox bree

Postby caninesrock » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:00 am

I didn't know you guys had a coyote too. I love coyotes. Do you guys only breed the foxes or do you breed the other animals like the coyotes too (or do you only have the one coyote)?
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Jen Jen

Postby Jen Jen » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:10 pm

I've been trying like mad to get in touch, I texted first, but never received a reply.

I was starting to think it was just impossible to get in touch. lol.
dinnka
Fox Breeder
Fox Breeder

Postby dinnka » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:36 pm

caninesrock: we do not raise coyote, we had a pair before but we had issues with neighbors and the fact they cackled all night which was bringing the wild coyotes right up to our fence line so we had to rehome them. Then we took in a single adult female who was not cared for the greatest (very fearful, very skinny, somewhat agreassive..but patience and daily sitting in her cage she eventually bonded with me really well)...but she started developing neuro issues, after checking with the vet who treated her before we got her we found out she had a neuro disorder the previous owners failed to mention to us...had they told us she would not have gone months without her medication..but by the time she started showing symptoms again she had too much damage done and we had to put her down a few months ago...omg..that broke my heart..we were so bonded, i could just let her run the quarter acre dog run and we would wrestle, snuggle, play fetch, she only ever warmed up to me...sorry for going on and on.i just really miss my choley girl...so no we do not raise coyotes, i know people who do though....wonderful animals if not paired and bonded with another coyote..once they bond with another they will not bond with you.. "hug"

Jenjen....I am so sorry..i feel terrible..unfortunatly i can not say as I have not done this before (gotten too busy with work and school that I fall way behind on replying to inquiries). I think I am going to set aside like 2 hours every saturday just for replyiing to inquiries..please try and text me again, let me know its you and i will respond quickly...ugg my life :wall:
15 fox, 1 bobcat, 1 kinkajou, 2 birds, 3 cats, 9 dogs, 1 ringtailed lemur, 1 pig, numerous chickens, 3 geckos
3 kids (all boys) 1 grandson
visit us on facebook @
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm really sorry about your coyote. :( Atleast she had a good life when you rescued her from her first owner.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”