PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Corsac Breeder USA

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

jamespellosma

Corsac Breeder USA

Postby jamespellosma » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Hi, I'm looking for a breeder of a corsac fox in the US. A corsac corsac not a fennec corsac that I've seen on the internet. Vulpes Corsac.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Corsac Breeder USA

Postby Ash » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:42 am

I don't think there are any corsac breeders in the USA. Elina's the only one we know of who has corsacs. She's trying to breed them, but she lives in the UK.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
jamespellosma

Postby jamespellosma » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:52 pm

Well thanks. I'll just have to wait until they become more popular. They have all of the good qualities of the reds without most of the bad. They don't really smell like a red does, they're more affectionate, and they're easy to housebreak. It's only a matter of time before fox lovers discover all of this and start breeding them more.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Have you considered a swift fox? They are extremely similar to the corsacs and Mandy breeds them here in the US. She's from Ohio. A member here has a swift fox and keeps her indoors 24/7.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
Elina

Postby Elina » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Just to let you know a HR silver Vs. a HR corsac ends up with a fox that will be equally as affectionate. Valla, my HR corsac is very protective of me and even though my other half also HR her she would sooner see him dead then within 1ft of me! She is a snuggle bunny with me and Sprite the papillon though.
Ranger, one of my HR silvers adores me to the same extent but he also adores others. Pretty much anyone who looks at him is getting kisses.

Corsacs are honestly THE loudest fox in existence. Their happy screams are louder then even a fennec's happy screams and when they call for a mate you can hear them even further away then if a red calls for a mate.

Yes, corsacs are very, very wonderful but they do have their drawbacks.
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
http://flashmanfoxes.webs.com - Photos and videos of my foxlings!

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”