PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Breeders/Dealers in FL- (Birds)

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

prk22

Breeders/Dealers in FL- (Birds)

Postby prk22 » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:43 pm

Hi- I was wondering if anyone had a direct email or number for dealers/breeders in FL? I am looking for big migratory species info...I contacted a rehab place, but they 'don't have time to exchange in conversation in social media. Please schedule a time to come in and talk to a wildlife caretaker'. *eye roll*

Roseate Spoonbills are my main species I am looking for information on (reproduction and nutrition).

Thanks ahead of time for any leads!
~Pätrick
Nicophorus

Re: Breeders/Dealers in FL- (Birds)

Postby Nicophorus » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Hey Patrick, I was looking deeper in this section because of your more recent thread about looking for animal breeders in FL and just wanted to coment that I too don't take emails or texts when I put up adds to sell animals. I figure if they are more then just passing curious about something I've advertised they will call and talk to me.

I cant imagine the amount of emails exotic breeders get from curious people (which is not bad, but I imagine it gets to the point where the breeder does what I do and just takes phone calls).

Just wanted to give you my opinion why they wanted you to come in and talk to them face to face about those birds.

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”