ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

DO NOT DEAL WITH ANDREW KOZAK- KRAYON KOZ- ZIGGY KOZ

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

antleredfox

DO NOT DEAL WITH ANDREW KOZAK- KRAYON KOZ- ZIGGY KOZ

Postby antleredfox » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:10 am

Long story short, a fox was rescued from this idiot. This kid is in NJ, is 20 years old and is a wannabe rapper working as a janitor, living out of his truck, or was at the time. He hoards animals like purebred dogs all from breeders and exotics. He lives in NJ and has had two foxes taken from his previously and a pig taken. . He even gloated about animal control having a file on him and never being fined. He saw the Nat Geo article on foxes and decided foxes were a new trend novelty pet he could take advantage of. He knows nothing about these animals and his only intent is to make "mad money" off of selling these things. He gets the animals from non USDA licensed breeders and lies to them saying he lives in NY to get them. He is currently advertising himself as a domestic and exotic pet agency called Word Up 95 Rodeo, no he does not have an exhibitioners license and he should not even have these things in his possession. He seems to think that foxes are legal in NY when they are most certainly not.. only fennecs no reds. Reds and color morphs are still Vulpes Vulpes and are native to NY. All native wildlife in NY are illegal for pets. Only way to have them is for agricultural activities such as pelting, which you need approved enclosures and it needs to be approved in your county. I do not know of the breeder is extorting a loophole, says they have them for pelting but is selling them for pets. regardless they do not have a USDA license and any breeder selling needs one. This kid posted this morning about selling foxes again soon, I took screen shots and have been taking them for months now. I have called NJ fish and game exotics, and emailed the ny dec and federal fish and game. He has a bengal cat in his possession now and possibly a marmoset too. He flat out says on his site how he wants all exotics to be legal in all states.

Here are all his links- I will post the screen shots when I figure out how to do so.
https://www.facebook.com/krayon.koz some pics are still public
https://www.facebook.com/WordUp95Productions he has been deleting all the fox pics and comments associated with them, i have screen shots.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/KrayonKozcom
https://twitter.com/KrayonKoz

Pics posted from the breeder and his pic trying to resell the thing; he has gotten animals from this woman last year but told someone this year he has a guy in NY...
http://www.exoticanimalsforsale.net/sal ... ILABLE.asp
http://www.exoticanimalsforsale.net/sal ... r-sale.asp

This was posted on his pages earlier, sticking reality in his face, but he promptly deleted it-
"What you are doing is completely illegal. Foxes are ILLEGAL for pets in the state of NJ, you have had them in your possession before, and they are ILLEGAL in NY. Who is your breeder then? Why don't you have his USDA license number listed publicly for everyone to see that he is legit? How is it they are breeding and selling foxes as pets in NY if it is illegal for them to even possess them? Are they extorting some grey area in the laws as a loophole to do illegal activities? In the state of NY you can only have red foxes as an agricultural activity, which means for pelting. You need to have approved enclosures and it has to be approved in your county. Do they have a USDA breeders license? Hard to believe they do since these animals are illegal for pets in NY. It does not matter if the fox is a color mutation, it is still Vulpes Vulpes or a red fox and that is native wildlife. All native wildlife are illegal for pets in NY. If your breeder really was USDA licensed why would he be working with some piece of trash kid in NJ in order to sell the kits? How much of a cut are you getting selling these animals illegally? Do you or your breeder have exhibitioners licenses, which you need if you are selling any animal, from the state of NJ or NY? Why no lawyers? Any legit establishment would not say that anywhere and have all the documentation and licenses in place and available for people to see. All you are doing is trying to make "mad money," off these animals and take advantage of people who know nothing of the laws. You are extorting these animals; you saw the Nat Geo article on domestic foxes and are trying to hop on this "trend" to create money off these exotics that most people are going to treat as a novelty. Do you tell these people that foxes are not like a cat or a dog? That they smell like skunks? That they musk when afraid, and that their musk smells like rotten fish? That their urine smells like cat piss and skunk combined? That they are stubborn and difficult to train? That they are smarter than cats and dogs and are more destructive? That they cannot be kept only inside? That they need their own baby proofed room when inside? That they need at least a 100 square foot outdoor enclosure that is fenced in top and bottom? That they need high quality dog and cat food supplemented with fresh meat, fruits, and veggies in order to meet their nutritional needs? That only select vets treat them? You cannot bring a fox to any old vet, they have to comfortable with treating them, and it is illegal for vets to even treat foxes in NJ. Or that even if you bring the animal to a vet, get it vaccinated, that the Rabies vaccine is not approved for foxes? So if you bring your animal out in public and it so much as licks or nibbled someone and they report it, your animal will be taken and euthanized no questions asked? You have been reported and your info will be posted on various sites. Your day will come. "
antleredfox

Re: DO NOT DEAL WITH ANDREW KOZAK- KRAYON KOZ- ZIGGY KOZ

Postby antleredfox » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:58 am

This kid a complete d*****bag. He is posting new info on his page trying to make himself seem legit. He even lists a fish and game persons name.. what happens when you google the name and fish and game? nothing, this person he listed does not exist. He is still not listing his breeder or saying he does not sell to people illegally.. He is trying to bring more exotics into NJ specifically and believes everyone should have them and they should be legal all over. Please report his pages to facebook, comment on things if possible, warn breeders you may know, and email godaddy to removed his personal sites. He lists a guy named Salgio, who sells foxes.. possibly in NY or else where. Anyone recognize the name?
Attachments
petagencypage4.png
petagencypage3edit.png
petagencypage2.png
4.1.13foxforsale.jpg
Last edited by antleredfox on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
antleredfox

Postby antleredfox » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:01 am

Attachments
4.2.13webdisclaimer.jpg
4.1.13foxesforsale2.png
facebookinfoexoticpetsedit.jpg
facebookinfoandemailedit.png
antleredfox

Postby antleredfox » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:03 am

His face. Real winner right?
Attachments
kozandfox1edit.jpg
antleredfox

Postby antleredfox » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:06 am

Attachments
druguse.jpg
secretsinnj.jpg
twittersalgiobreeder.jpg
kozandfoxedit.jpg
antleredfox

Postby antleredfox » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:08 am

Attachments
website3edit.jpg
website2edit.jpg
website1edit.jpg
webinfonameedit.jpg
antleredfox

Postby antleredfox » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:13 am

Attachments
4.2.13fbook.jpg
marmoset3.png
marmoset2.jpg
marmosetedit.jpg
antleredfox

Postby antleredfox » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 am

Attachments
kozexoticpetsiteedit.jpg
antleredfox

Postby antleredfox » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:21 am

PLEASE continue to report all this pages and sites and report him to NJ fish and game, ny dec, federal fish and game, law enforcement, etc. His most recent disclaimer post does not clarify anything, or speak of legalities. The guy he lists does not show u when search for the name and fish and game He is even gloating that all of this is giving his website more hits.. What a piece of work. Please pass on screen shots.
antleredfox

Postby antleredfox » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:47 am

Please report him to the USDA as well. Also any help tracking someone named Salgio would be GREATLY appreciated. He has also admitted to getting arctics and other foxes from a breeder in MN in the past.
Crafty

Postby Crafty » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:48 pm

I recognize three of "his" photos from Mariah's Exotics: http://mariahsexotics.weebly.com/photo-album.html
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Crafty wrote:I recognize three of "his" photos from Mariah's Exotics: http://mariahsexotics.weebly.com/photo-album.html

well, isn't that interesing. I read on her site where she is not selling any foxes this year. wonder if this jerk is another luccistar. (stealing pictures)
I think Mariah should be notified. I want to alert all breeders. I only know of a couple in ohio.

so, if anyone has more, please alert them.

I just found this on the jerks website. :roll:
http://krayonkoz.com/rodeo/

what a moron he is.

hopefully, he will get busted, when he does, he probably don't understand that he will most likely have to pay a hefty fine.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
ponymom

Postby ponymom » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Pat, Thank you so much for exposing this guy. It helps people like me learn to beware. I went to the link you provided...$50 for the first 4 hours. I've had so many animals over the years (mostly horses), but I've never had a 4-hour trial period. Hmmm Anyway - thanks again for keeping us posted.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:21 am

Pat, Thank you so much for exposing this guy. It helps people like me learn to beware. I went to the link you provided...$50 for the first 4 hours. I've had so many animals over the years (mostly horses), but I've never had a 4-hour trial period. Hmmm Anyway - thanks again for keeping us posted.

actually, the credit goes to antleredfox. I just tried to find more info on this jerk.

I also thought the 4 hour trial was pretty crazy. no one can really tell in just 4 hours if a fox kit is going to adjust.
the fox kit will first need time to adjust to its new environment. maybe this jerk will bring an older or stressed fox to the home, and when the potential buyer sees that is is not like a dog, it will not want the fox. so the kid makes 50.00. :shrug:

it is very obvious, this kid has no knowledge on foxes and most likely other animals.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
ponymom

Postby ponymom » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:47 pm

Pat, Yep the 4-hour trial is really crazy. When I was buying horses for training, I had to be soooo careful. Many times trainers or owners would tranq the horses and then, when you get them home, they would practically kill somebody. Of course, this was a long time ago. But, when people deal with the like of Koz, well, you never know.

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”