ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

DO NOT DEAL WITH ANDREW KOZAK- KRAYON KOZ- ZIGGY KOZ

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DO NOT DEAL WITH ANDREW KOZAK- KRAYON KOZ- ZIGGY KOZ

Postby TamanduaGirl » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:41 pm

ponymom wrote:When I was buying horses for training, I had to be soooo careful. Many times trainers or owners would tranq the horses and then, when you get them home, they would practically kill somebody. Of course, this was a long time ago.

It's still common. I know some pony ride people and they have to be careful of that.
antleredfox

Postby antleredfox » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:06 pm

I have reported him to NJ fish and game exotics, who have contacted law enforcement, ny dec, federal fish and game, and nj usda. a bunch of my online friends have reported him as well and we all got responses saying law enforcement is investigating him. he is supposed to be getting that marmoset this spring too.. has mariah gotten back to you pat? i have been too pissed off to even glance at koz's pages. he literally said to me when i got the fox from him, of you dont neuter him i am prob going to get a female soon and we could breed them. breeders make MAD MONEY off of the pups.. i gave him a completely disgusted stare and walked out with the animal. he claims he loves animals and wants to be a rapper and fox and chimp breeder... :wall: he even said oh yea they are exactly like dogs.. idiot.
antleredfox

Postby antleredfox » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:07 pm

also! anyone have any other info regarding a breeder by the name of Salgio? or a breeder of arctics and reds in MN? he apparently has gotten some from these people in the last few years.
smattson333

Postby smattson333 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:25 pm

This is the same man living out of his vehicle, how is he doing this. I am so sorry, but I do think it is an other Lunastar wantabe, stealing others photos. Especially, since you noticed photos from Mariahs site. I am so sad this is happening with wonderful animals like foxes. It is so unfair for them. My heart goes out to every fox this person has ever touched.
smattson333

Postby smattson333 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:33 pm

antleredfox wrote:His face. Real winner right?

those are very unhappy looking foxes. I'd be unhappy if this guy had a hold of me.
antleredfox

Postby antleredfox » Sat May 11, 2013 4:11 pm

this kid is also using instagram now along with twitter and such. his name on IG is krayonkoz, so far only old fox pictutes and current fog pics posted. does have a pic of a marmoset up that he is supposedly getting this spring.
antleredfox

Postby antleredfox » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:20 pm

he is also going by the name ka rikka on facebook and on his other pages. he is saying he is in ny when he is still in nj living out of a basement. the ny address is his dads.
vulpini

Postby vulpini » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:43 am

I know this is a very old topic, but I looked him up on Instagram, under the name krayonkoz, and he had a picture of a fox from about 14 weeks ago, and in the comments he said he bought it to give to someone who wanted it, but he had a litter coming this March. I'm assuming that since March has passed he's already had that litter of foxes. Does anyone know if he's still illegally keeping them? If so, I believe he is still selling them....

He does have pictures of one of his exotic cats on there, I believe.

Sorry this is such an old topic, but I thought it should be made known that he is suspected of still selling foxes!
DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:59 am

There is absolutely NO WAY a 4-hour trial can determine if it's a good fit - for ANY animal. This - and the links you provided - have me believing this guy is a total waste of valuable oxygen. Does anyone know if he's been shut down yet? If it's illegal in his state to possess these animals, can't fish and game or even SPCA nail the guy??? He shouldn't be too tough to find for an agency that has the means to do so. Pity the poor critters that are in his care... icon-sad
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”