Coyote Breeders

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Coyote Breeders

Postby Ash » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:33 pm

Coyote breeders are hard to come by, and we have had people interested in owning coyotes in the past. So here's a thread for any breeders you come by.

Name: Kim
Phone: 419-234-3672
State: Ohio

She's currently selling coyote puppies on exoticanimalsforsale.net.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
Alynn

Re: Coyote Breeders

Postby Alynn » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:27 pm

cleo

Postby cleo » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:07 pm

I currently have a pack of six One year old eastern coyotes. Not to be used as pets ... Only for exhibit or education. Need USDA Class C Exhibitir's Permit in order to take possession of any coyotes.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:51 pm

cleo wrote:I currently have a pack of six One year old eastern coyotes. Not to be used as pets ... Only for exhibit or education. Need USDA Class C Exhibitir's Permit in order to take possession of any coyotes.

Great to know. I just got my class C exhibitor's permit, and coyotes have always been a favorite of mine. I worked with one at a rescue, and it was rewarding--even though she became off-handling after a time. That was okay.

Do you breed your coyotes and sell the pups to licensed facilities? And do you have a site or contact information? I don't have an enclosure yet, but they are an animal I'd like to have as part of my programs and displays.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”