HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS TO ALL

PLEASE READ THIS REGARDING TOXIC DOG FOOd viewtopic.php?f=67&t=1463

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041 (with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.) FREE TO USE.
(PLEASE USE THE LINK ABOVE, YOU WILL GET $25.00 TO START)

Tiny Tracks and Hillview

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

madlyb

Tiny Tracks and Hillview

Postby madlyb » Mon May 20, 2013 1:53 am

Hello!
I live in Ohio and am look into buying a fox in the future and was looking for a reputable breeder. I saw Tiny Tracks and Hillview were relatively close by and wanted to know if any of you have any experience with either. I saw on some threads that people have had good experience with Hillview, but they are incredibly cheap and this is somewhat worrisome to me. Tiny Tracks is more expensive but I haven't found any reviews about them. They are USDA certified but I don't know where to find records on this. I found lots of people with blogs with very happy foxes, but they understandably do not disclose their breeder.

http://www.hillviewexotics.net/mammals.html#FO
http://www.tinytracksexoticanimals.com/
Thanks! (:
Alynn

Re: Tiny Tracks and Hillview

Postby Alynn » Mon May 20, 2013 3:03 am

I, and several other members here, have received their foxes from Tiny Tracks.
Ash's fox Fable, Jessie's fox Spirit, and Crafty's fox Loki I believe were all gotten from Tiny Tracks, among many more.
I had a positive experience working with them, and if you're looking for rarer colors, Tiny Tracks is the place to go.

Hillview I have contacted. They have been nothing but courteous, and will not accept deposits for kits until the kits are pulled and on the bottle. A member here got their gray fox from them, and have nothing but good things to say about them.

Both of them are great, I'd just choose whoever you're comfortable with.
madlyb

Postby madlyb » Mon May 20, 2013 10:25 am

Thank you so much! (: I appreciate it!
MirMir

Postby MirMir » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Alynn wrote:I, and several other members here, have received their foxes from Tiny Tracks.
Ash's fox Fable, Jessie's fox Spirit, and Crafty's fox Loki I believe were all gotten from Tiny Tracks, among many more.
I had a positive experience working with them, and if you're looking for rarer colors, Tiny Tracks is the place to go.

Hillview I have contacted. They have been nothing but courteous, and will not accept deposits for kits until the kits are pulled and on the bottle. A member here got their gray fox from them, and have nothing but good things to say about them.

Both of them are great, I'd just choose whoever you're comfortable with.

Iam also from Michigan and am looking at getting a fox from them. They supply a ton of great information on their site and they have so many different colors to choose from. I hope they have the color and sex of the one I really want when I place my order!

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”