ALERT:. PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND CLAIMS TO BE FROM IRS, ELECTRIC COMPANY OR WHATEVER THEIR REASON MIGHT BE. LOOK AT THIS LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14621

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041
with the holidays coming up, the return percentage is higher.

Red Fox Breeders Near Louisiana

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

barrelracer50194

Red Fox Breeders Near Louisiana

Postby barrelracer50194 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:41 am

I'm looking into getting a fox and form what i have learned it is better to go and pick them up do to bonding. I really want to do this, but all the breeders I find are way up north. If'm not saying it has to be in Louisiana but some where close would be nice. I'm looking right now not buying because I still live in an apartment and in college and I want a better life for my fox than that, but as soon as I graduate I'm moving back to the country where I own 15 acres (Plenty of room for a fox) but I would like some Ideas of how far I will have to go to pick up a fox.
Foxferi

Re: Red Fox Breeders Near Louisiana

Postby Foxferi » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:01 pm

I'm also in Louisiana, so I'll be following this as well, but from what I've seen (and I haven't looked at this as much, as it will be quite a while before I get a fox) our closest bet is probably Florida :/

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”