PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

(Looking) Red fox kit breeders in the UK

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

krovenasesinato

(Looking) Red fox kit breeders in the UK

Postby krovenasesinato » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:44 pm

Heya, thank you for actually having the time to read this.

I'm currently searching for a fox breeder in the UK, although I've had no look with fining anyone :(
I've been searching now for months, and all the breeders seem to be in the Uk and wont ship across seas,

Although i'm searching for a kit, and i know it's kitting season currently, i'm still making my enclosure, so i'd be willing to make a deposit closer to the time, or even now, to have a reserve on next years kits.

I'm mostly searching for a red or silver fox, but im open to suggestions :)

If anyone knows anyone that'd be a huge help, thank you so much in advance! :)
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: (Looking) Red fox kit breeders in the UK

Postby Ash » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:41 pm

Try Flashman Foxes. Elina is a member here, though her waiting list is long. Might be worth it to try to get on it early. I don't know of anybody else in the UK.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
krovenasesinato

Postby krovenasesinato » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:46 am

Do you know of any other way to get ahold of her apart from on this forum? Like an e-mail address, or something along those lines, i was looking at their website earlier, and it seemed it hadn't been updated for a while, so i wasn't sure if they were still doing it or not :)
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:10 pm

Other than what she's already posted on her website, no, sorry.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
krovenasesinato

Postby krovenasesinato » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Ah alright, i was just wondering do you know when she was last active and posting on here? So i can get a bit of an idea?? :)
Alynn

Postby Alynn » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:35 pm

She's quite busy this year, but she occasionally comes around. I'd say if you post here she'll see it within a week. Email would probably be better. We also can't speak for her - I don't know if she is going to be having kits this year with her reds, if she's got a waiting list, etc.

Bear in mind that she gets tons of emails from people wanting foxes since she's one of the only people who is public about selling foxes in the UK - most selling exotics like foxes seem to only go through trusted channels or brokers.
Elina

Postby Elina » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:46 am

The best advice I can give you is to wait for next Spring.
I would say to build up a relationship with a breeder but at the moment there are so many people breeding v.vulpes that if you just keep an eye on the classified section on RFUK (http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/d ... assifieds/) in March-June you will find loads to choose from. This is why I do not breed my v.vulpes.

In the winter and summer you find the people who want to rehome the fox they got in the Spring when they find out that they can be pretty difficult and that the bigger species are not ideal as house pets. These foxes are not ideal for first time owners and so if you are a first time owner I would advise you to wait.
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
http://flashmanfoxes.webs.com - Photos and videos of my foxlings!

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”