PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Contacting Tiny Tracks

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

ERIKAGRL13

Contacting Tiny Tracks

Postby ERIKAGRL13 » Sun May 11, 2014 3:27 pm

I have been attempting to get in touch with Tiny Tracks Exotics to get more information about adopting a red fox kit, but the telephone number I called wasn't them. Anyone have another way to contact them? I sent an email through their website - but no response.

Are they still in the business? I'm living in Indiana and they're only about 2 hours away from me so I'm very interested in choosing them for my kit.

I'd appreciate any help!
Alynn

Re: Contacting Tiny Tracks

Postby Alynn » Sun May 11, 2014 3:46 pm

Dave is very busy right now - kit season is in full swing so it will be difficult to contact him since he is working around the clock to bottle feed all the fox kits and other animals that have been pulled (he also breeds raccoons and skunks). Tammy is more likely to answer the phone.

Dave also changed his email - I don't know if I'm at liberty to give it out or if he changed what is attached to his site or not.

Your best bet is to call his number listed on the site: http://www.tinytracksexoticanimals.com/
They won't always answer when you call, but if you leave behind a message with your number, name and what you want to talk about, they'll likely check it and get back to you.

That's how I've been able to contact him, but I don't know if it's working 100% because it's been a couple of months since I last talked to him over the phone.

They're definitely still in business - one of our staff members, Ash, just picked up a couple of kits from them.

Were you just looking for information or are you intent on getting a fox kit this year? Fox kits are going out to homes right now and it might be too soon for you to get a fox kit this year if you've only begun your research. Of course that is your call to make.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun May 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Yep, definitely still in business. I just brought two foxes back to Utah from them--one for me, the other for another owner. As Alynn said, Dave is extremely busy. At this time of year, you will never reach them through email due to them raising all the baby animals--way too busy to hop online.

You'll have to call the number on their website and leave a message, and then wait for them to get back to you. They may or may not respond to you unless you are a current customer trying to arrange a time to pick up your fox. The number on their website is the correct number, it's what I've been using.

Be sure to do your research prior to bringing a fox home. If you just barely decided a fox could be right for you, then waiting until next year might be a good idea. It will give you plenty of time to read-up on them, chat with fox owners, get your enclosure built, etc. Then you could contact Dave when he is less busy.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas
ERIKAGRL13

Postby ERIKAGRL13 » Mon May 12, 2014 2:19 am

Thank you all for the information! I've been thinking about adopting a fox for quite some time, but have been having trouble finding a reputable dealer. I agree that I should probably wait a year until I am absolutely sure that a fox would be the best fit for my house. The last thing I would like to be is a owner who can't care for her kids!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon May 12, 2014 3:11 am

ERIKAGRL13 wrote:Thank you all for the information! I've been thinking about adopting a fox for quite some time, but have been having trouble finding a reputable dealer. I agree that I should probably wait a year until I am absolutely sure that a fox would be the best fit for my house. The last thing I would like to be is a owner who can't care for her kids!

You're welcome. :) Feel free to browse through the threads on the fox forum, and don't be afraid to ask questions! We always love it when we get new people interested in owning exotics.

By the way, welcome to the forum, Erika. Hope to see you stick around. ;)
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, salamander, 3 tarantulas

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”