PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Fennec Breeder

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Ennui

Fennec Breeder

Postby Ennui » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:21 pm

I have been talking to Christy Davis of Fairytale Foxes. Has anyone dealt with her in the past? She has been very helpful and kind; was just wondering if anyone had bought a kit from her before!
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fennec Breeder

Postby Ash » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:03 pm

I haven't heard about her before, but I went to go check to see if she was USDA for you. Unfortunately, Aphis's database is currently telling me "service temporarily unavailable." But that way you can see if she's had good inspections in the past. Always be sure to buy from a reputable, USDA-licensed breeder. I'll check again in a few hours to see if she's listed in there.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
Alynn

Postby Alynn » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:36 pm

She's legit as far as I know - she has a USDA license and seems very on top of her legalities.
I haven't dealt with her personally but she seems like a good breeder to take a venture on.
BlueBaby1023

Postby BlueBaby1023 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:21 pm

She's a great breeder from the past clients I spoke to. We were going to get a Fennec from her this fall because we had planned on buying a house and moving around now, but we actually got the opportunity to buy sooner so we are set up in time to get reds instead. She's been nothing but great to me, and she's always happy to answer any questions. Her license falls under her legal name, Jennifer Davis. She has never had any bad things written up by USDA, just a few missing paperwork things and an enclosure was too close to the perimeter fence at one point. :)
4 Fancy Rats
2 American Guinea Pigs
1 Holland Lop Rabbit
1 Rex Rabbit
2 Ferrets
1 Lutino Cockatiel
5 Mixed Breed Cats
1 PitxLab
1 Great Pyr
1 Greyhound
2 Great PyrxAnatolian Shepherds
2 Red Foxes
5 Goats
~100 chickens, ducks, and turkeys
Ennui

Postby Ennui » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:06 pm

Thank you for all the replies! She seems great, and I'm glad you all have heard wonderful things about her! :)

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”