PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Fennec Breeders

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

typone

Fennec Breeders

Postby typone » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Hello, I am looking for a trustworthy fennec fox breeder with good reputation that can ship. I am in NYC, by the way. I have contacted Fairytale Foxes but haven't received reply yet.

I have to copy and paste my post that I sent to Fairytale Foxes, please bear with my long post.

''I had owl, snake, ferret, sugar glider and other exotic pets before I came to U.S.. I also did research on fennecs so I kinda know the right things to do and what to be careful about. As I could take care of my other exotic pets, I believe I can also be a good parent of a fennec fox. I really feel like I need one fennec fox in my life and I love their personalities. I am very very serious.''

Just that you know I am prepared to have one. Thank you very much!
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fennec Breeders

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:27 pm

They are not legal in NYC so no reputable breeder would sell you one.
typone

Postby typone » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:51 pm

TamanduaGirl wrote:They are not legal in NYC so no reputable breeder would sell you one.

Really? I saw many people saying it is legal. May I ask where should I look up for the law saying if it is legal or not? Thank you.
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:00 pm

They are legal in the state of NY not in the city. NYC even bans ferrets, though people do have them in the city they are not legal. Fennecs are not as easy to get as ferrets though, only a handful of breeders and they wont sell to someone in an illegal location. You need to look up New York City Code and then find the sections on animals and exotics.

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”