https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Red Fox Breeders FL

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Jinx

Red Fox Breeders FL

Postby Jinx » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:10 pm

Good afternoon!

I am looking into red fox breeders in Florida. We're debating adding a fox kit to our family in a couple years but I want to make connections and have a relationship with the breeder prior to bringing a kit home. We already know the requirements to own a fox in FL, already have our class 3 permit for a raccoon and have already discussed with the FWC about proper ways to add a fox on to the permit as well.

We prefer having a good relationship with the breeder for a good while prior to getting our kit so we understand their practices, can meet them and their breeders, and see how their other kits turn out.

Thanks in advance!
Jinx::Dog Trainer
OES::Low Content Wolf/GSD::Mutt::Carpet Python::2 Corn Snakes::Raccoon
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Red Fox Breeders FL

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:17 pm

Found these here for Florida http://www.exoticanimalsforsale.net/animalbreeders/ Some might actually be brokers though it's supposed to be a breeder list.

Citrus coast concierge
Email: mirdcspee@me.com
Phone: 239/369-0362
address: 733 107th ave n Naples florida 34108
red fox

Underground Reptiles
Email: Austin@undergroundreptiles.com
Phone: 954-428-8434
address: 151 North Powerline Road Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
We supply all the listed but not limited to: Fennec Foxes Silver Fox Red Fox Artic Fox

Gone Wild Exotics
Email: k9style@alaweb.com
Phone: 850-419-4367
address: 11325 US 331 North De Funiak Springs Florida, 32433
Pale Fox, Fennec Fox, Artic Fox, Red Fox.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:03 pm

Underground Reptiles has very mixed reviews, and they do not breed foxes. They are brokers, so will buy foxes from other breeders and resell. I personally would not suggest them when it comes to mammals. For reptiles, they never have contact with most of the animals they sell, so you never know where the reptile is coming from. I might buy reptiles from them, but probably only if there weren't other breeders. But since there are indeed fox breeders TamanduaGirl found, then I would recommend them over Underground Reptiles.

Not saying they are a bad company. But they certainly have a lot of mixed reviews and do not always act professionally when they pop up on reptile forums, such as fauna. They sometimes go out of their way to bash others and make false accounts.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:20 pm

I thought they might be a broker didn't remember much about them though. Can't vouch for any of them. A lot of times the listings are old because the breeders don't come back and change it when something changes but it's somewhere to try.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:34 pm

Oh, I should amend my one sentence to:

*I personally would not recommend them when it comes to mammals.

LOL. Didn't want it to sound like I was telling you not to even bring them up. They can be an option, but a buyer should take care and understand that they are dealing with a business with questionable reviews.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”