https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

A couple of breeders

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

Chipmom

A couple of breeders

Postby Chipmom » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:41 pm

I don't know if they are listed but two breeders I encountered while looking for my chipmunk was keystone exotics in PA. I spoke to the guy, he is very nice, cares for his animals, told me he has his USDA licence, and I was hoping he had chipmunks, he did not. Raccoons, skunks, grey squirrels I believe I remember.

Another one I found was Sugar Gliders R Us in Tennesee she has a USDA license too and health contracts and she is where I got my chipmunk from. I have to say this chipmunk has the nicest temperment. I got her delivered with someone who was having a marmoset delivered in NJ, no plane ride shipping, I think I remember she said she doesn't ship.

I did call Even Keel Exotics first and praise God I didn't get anywhere ( he never called back after first conversation ) or wait too long to get anywhere with them from what I've read on posts about him.

Just thought I would put this out there for anyone to check it out. I can only speak from my opinion, perhaps other people have opinions to chime in also.
minervasden

Re: A couple of breeders

Postby minervasden » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:48 pm

Chipmom wrote:Another one I found was Sugar Gliders R Us in Tennesee she has a USDA license too and health contracts and she is where I got my chipmunk from. I have to say this chipmunk has the nicest temperment. I got her delivered with someone who was having a marmoset delivered in NJ, no plane ride shipping, I think I remember she said she doesn't ship.

Never heard of her. Will have to check them out and see what else they offer.
I stay in the dark because too much light will blind you
Chipmom

Re: A couple of breeders

Postby Chipmom » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:59 pm

Sugar Gliders R Us isn't doing chipmunks anymore she stopped them and I got from her last litter. I forgot to put that out there too

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”