PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Fonda Smith???

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

inuzero

Fonda Smith???

Postby inuzero » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:09 am

Hello all, it has been a few years since I last viewed/posted on here. I just had a question if anyone can help, that would be great. Does anyone know what happened with Fonda Smith of creaturesgreatandsmall.com? Obviously if you go to the website now, its not her original site. A while back (say around 2011-2012) I enquired with her and eventually started making down payments to get a fennec from her, but there was a few drawbacks with me moving/health and financial issues etc... I emailed her again to get placed back on her list last year and she informed me that there is a few in front of me but had assured me that id be getting one soon. Fast forward to now, and I have yet to hear from her/them and I have emailed them recently to no avail. I would like to know if they still are in business because I have invested about $700 or so into getting one from her and am worried that they no longer breed. If anyone knows anything, please let me know by replying here or PM me personally. Thanks for your time and sorry for the long post.
Vata Raven

Re: Fonda Smith???

Postby Vata Raven » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:42 pm

If you are have difficulty trying to get a hold of this breeder, just find another one that will take the time answer your email or return your phone call. Phone calls is the better option, others on here will say that doing that shows the breeder you are more likely to commit.

I will direct you to a site that lists other fennec fox breeders.

http://fennecfoxes.net/breeder-directory/

Good luck!
Vata Raven

Re: Fonda Smith???

Postby Vata Raven » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:05 pm

I checked today, Fonda Smith is no longer USDA approved; her statues has been cancelled since October 15, 2015.

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”