PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Tiny Tracks & Arctic Shadows

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Vata Raven

Tiny Tracks & Arctic Shadows

Postby Vata Raven » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:34 pm

Shadow Arctic come in three color phases: white, pale blue, and dark blue.

http://livingwithfoxes.weebly.com/colou ... c-fox.html

What is the possibility of getting a Arctic white shadow from Tiny Tracks?
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tiny Tracks & Arctic Shadows

Postby Ash » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:17 pm

Send Dave an email and ask. He will breed certain colors on demand, so only he would be able to tell you the possibility of getting one from him. ;)
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Vata Raven

Postby Vata Raven » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:04 pm

I called Dave about the Shadow Arctic and their colors. He said Shadow Arctics in the white color morph are rare and they charge $100 more for them. However, he did say I could make my reserve for one and see if one is born in Spring 2017.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:34 pm

Great that you contacted him and asked! I appreciate you letting us know his answer. :) I wonder what the genetics behind them are? Wonder if it's in the fur book. I'll have to take a look.
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Vata Raven

Postby Vata Raven » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:47 pm

Ash wrote:I wonder what the genetics behind them are? Wonder if it's in the fur book. I'll have to take a look.

If this site is anything close to go off on: http://livingwithfoxes.weebly.com/colou ... c-fox.html

The white and dark blue (the other color morph I assume is on the rare side) Shadow Arctics fall under the same gene pool. However, since they are on the rare side, maybe it would be more like this -- white=ss, dark blue=SS, and pale blue=Ss. In a logical world, that's how it should be anyway.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:54 pm

I wouldn't trust everything there. We know the person (an ex-member here) who made it, and she is an unreliable source of info. So while there is a lot of information that is correct on her sites (yes, she has multiple), there is also a lot that is wrong or misleading. I'll check my fur book though and get back to you here, if you'd like. :) And if it's not in there, I'll have to pester Dave for the genetics, lol. I always ask him questions that I can't find answers to in the book.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:01 pm

Taking a look at her site again, she does have lots of good info put together succinctly. She was a member here for a long time until some stuff went down and she was banned. But lots of the info on there now I do agree with. I haven't gone through her whole site in a while, but actually it looks like she made some nice changes. I'm happy to see that. :)
Vata Raven

Postby Vata Raven » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:30 pm

Ash wrote:I'll check my fur book though and get back to you here, if you'd like.

Sure, if you have the time to look, I would be interested in knowing about it.

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”