PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Petite Paws

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

ShyVulpine

Petite Paws

Postby ShyVulpine » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:44 pm

Wasn't sure if this site was posted. I love the ring-tailed cats' page.

http://members.shaw.ca/petitepaws/index.html
Pets : tarantulas (6), Chinese water dragon, border collie/mix and a miniature doberman, 3 blue-and-gold macaws and a ringneck parakeet.
Future Goal : Collecting more tarantulas.
Chase
Banned
Banned

Re: Petite Paws

Postby Chase » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:35 am

Very unfortunate that they don't breed anymore. Are there any other fox breeders in Canada, other than Tame the wild and Northern Exotics, and those random ads that pop up from time to time (though I think those are scams, at least most) ?
RabbleFox

Postby RabbleFox » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:08 am

Tame the Wild is NOT a breeder. You are correct, they are a scam. There was a whole thread about it in the fox forum. Don't buy or contact them!
~RabbleFox
Chase
Banned
Banned

Postby Chase » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:21 am

Rabblefox: They are? I contacted them because I was interested to find a ALC breeder, and they were very professional and helpful. They listed about 5 different breeders I had never heard of! I'm currently in contact with one of them, hoping for a baby ALC in the future.
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Ash » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:01 am

The people who run Tame the Wild are 15 years old and 20 years old. They were both members here and both were banned. ALCs are pretty easy to find breeders for. Not saying that information they gave you wasn't helpful, but I too would definitely suggest not contacting them since ALC breeders are one of the easiest to find.

What they're plannng to do is illegal. And they've lied about many things, like claiming to be selling the Russian foxes--which only Zebrafox (a member on this forum who worked very hard to get a Russian fox) is able to do. Zebrafox and her business partner are the only ones the Russians work through.

I really, really can't stand the fact that they lied about that. Zebrafox worked very hard to establish the relationship she has with the Russians.

If you knew they were a scam, why would you bother contacting them? It only encourages them to keep doing what they're doing. We could have helped you find plenty of ALC breeders. Just curious.
3 red fox, 4 pectinata iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, 3 tarantulas
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:39 am

Chase wrote:Rabblefox: They are? I contacted them because I was interested to find a ALC breeder, and they were very professional and helpful. They listed about 5 different breeders I had never heard of! I'm currently in contact with one of them, hoping for a baby ALC in the future.

if you think they are such good breeders, then why are you asking for other breeders?
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Chase
Banned
Banned

Postby Chase » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Pat, I am not asking for other breeders, where and when did I do that?
This whole thread was started by someone else, not by me. I just stated which breeders I was aware of in Canada, this is what I initially said : ''Very unfortunate that they don't breed anymore. Are there any other fox breeders in Canada, other than Tame the wild and Northern Exotics, and those random ads that pop up from time to time (though I think those are scams, at least most) ?''

and then Rabblefox told me Tame the wild were a scam so I said : ''Rabblefox: They are? I contacted them because I was interested to find a ALC breeder, and they were very professional and helpful. They listed about 5 different breeders I had never heard of! I'm currently in contact with one of them, hoping for a baby ALC in the future.'' which was just stating my personal experience talking to him (or her or them)

Ash: I really did not know they were a scam! When I said ''(though I think those are scams, at least most) ?'' I was talking about the ads that randomly pop up on sale sites, not about them. I did not know they were scammers.
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Are there any other fox breeders in Canada, other than Tame the wild and Northern Exotics

if this sentence is not referring to looking for other breeders, then just what are you asking then?
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
Chase
Banned
Banned

Postby Chase » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:24 pm

I asked by curiosity because the author of this thread mentioned Petite-Paws, who used to breed fennecs near my hometown. I don't want to get a fox, I was just wondering if other breeders exist, that's all, because I haven't heard of many, or at all, fox breeders here

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”