PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Question about a breeder

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Juska

Question about a breeder

Postby Juska » Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:48 pm

Does anyone have any experience with this Breeder? They are called Keystone Exotics from Pennsylvania.

Here's the link:
http://keystoneexotics.com/default.asp?id=367710

I was thinking of purchasing my future skunk from there, but I'd like some feedback if anyone has any. :lol:
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:33 pm

I have never bought any animals from them.
but, as far as I know, they are reputable.

I have talked with mike a few times, and met him at mt hope.

I believe he is a member here, he don't post much though.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
dinnka
Fox Breeder
Fox Breeder

Postby dinnka » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:52 pm

Mike is a good guy, I believe he is more of a broker than a breeder.. he has a real nice website, but i am not 100% sure those are all "his" animals or the animals from the people he buys babies from.. but he is a real good guy, i would not hesitate to buy from him, but just remember, he is probably getting the baby from somewhere else so his price will be higher than a actual "breeder"
Juska

Postby Juska » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:05 pm

Alright, thanks guys for the info.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
DeweysMom

Re: Question about a breeder

Postby DeweysMom » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:59 pm

This thread is very old, but I thought I'd chime in here in case someone in the future considers buying from Mike.

We got our raccoon from him and yes, I'd recommend him. When I was looking for a breeder to purchase from, I called Mike. Fortunately, he had time to talk with me (was NOT baby season - yet) and he answered all of my questions thoughtfully and as completely as he could. I already had coon experience, so maybe I didn't bother him with too many 'stupid' questions (or at least I hope I didn't! :lol: )

When it was time to pick up my lil guy, Mike didn't rush us through the process of picking one out, and he seemed genuinely interested in meeting us and talking with us. He also gave me 'support' afterwards, when I had questions or concerns.

Since Mike's breeders were either ready to deliver or had already recently done so, we couldn't 'tour' his facility, which was totally understandable, but from what we could see from our vantage point, the animals were all well taken care of and had decent sized, clean cages.

So anyhow, if anyone is considering a purchase from Mike, I would definitely recommend him.
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey
Juska

Postby Juska » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Thank you for your input! I appreciate it.
DeweysMom

Postby DeweysMom » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:21 am

You're welcome!
Dana

2 Dogs - a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, & an Australian Shepherd; 3 Cats; 2 horses, 1 mule; One very spoiled raccoon and the love of my life, Dewey James, and the recently added but much adored, Bobby Lee, brother raccoon to Dewey

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”