PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

Exotic Critters, Bloomsburg PA

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

Juska

Exotic Critters, Bloomsburg PA

Postby Juska » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Does anyone know about this guy's exotics? His name is Ronald Derr. I know he breeds lynx, raccoon, skunk and (I guess he did or only sometimes does) fox.

A while ago he claimed someone stole one of his lynxes, it was all over the news locally and on some exotic pet sites.

The thing is, my mother knew the guy for over 20 years, and she says that he'd do anything for a buck, so while I see his site and that he's a certified breeder, I'm a little inclined to listen to my mom and wonder about the quality of his animals and conditions of his facilities. He operates out of my home town, though I've never been out to see his animals. His place is literally 10 minutes from my parent's house but I never go up there anymore (I live 2 hours away now).

I was thinking, some day when I have the money and the resources, I might want to buy a skunk, and since he's extremely close to me I'd probably get my baby from him. Just wondering if anyone's had experience or bought from this person.

Contact and website:

http://www.buggsyrock.com/

Exotic Critters
Ronald Derr
119 Oman Rd.
Bloomsburg,Pa.

Home Phone- 570-784-6058
exoticcritters@dishmail.net
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!
Deerfarmer

Re: Exotic Critters, Bloomsburg PA

Postby Deerfarmer » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:23 pm

I bought a skunk off of him years ago. His facility/cages were clean and the animal all looked well cared for.
The first first little skunk I brought home prolapsed a little.I called him and let him know.He said bring her back and I will give you one to replace it.
The skunk kit was in great health, he is very friendly and a great pet (I of course had my vet neuter him) He did have animals stolen and was very upset because it was a very friendly pet.
BillieJo
Painted Meadows Deer
www.paintedmeadowsdeer.com
B.Rock

Postby B.Rock » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:25 pm

We are taking deposits on our 2018 spring baby skunks. We have all colors. Go to http://www.buggsyrock.Com for details!
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:42 am

Welcome to the forum B.Rock. If you'd care to participate skunk talk is in the little critters forum due to not having a whole lot of skunk owners but we'd love to have more viewforum.php?f=18
Juska

Postby Juska » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:29 pm

Hello B.Rock, welcome to the forum! Glad to see you are still in business with skunks.
Pet parent of Emo the border collie mix, Conte the schnoodle and Namira the harlequin cat!

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”