PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

RED FOX (all color variations),GREY FOX, & SWIFT FOX

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

kikisagata

Re: RED FOX (all color variations),GREY FOX, SWIFT FOX,& FEN

Postby kikisagata » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:07 pm

It seems your far more reliable then i originally thought since ive found u again. lol. i emailed u recently with the information off your myspace, i thought it was slightly out dated so i thought that you might not still be in business. im just glad tht you are still breeding foxes and like i said im Very interested in owning a baby red fox. i hope in not to late in asking for one ^___^

~~demonic_fire_fox@yahoo :)
FOXman

Postby FOXman » Fri May 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Mandy how much would shipping be from Ohio to Oklahoma? That's the determining factor from who I get a kit from right now(shipping).
When I see my future foxie for the first time, I'll know that it was worth the wait.
humble dominion

Postby humble dominion » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:41 pm

hi my name is ryan. I called and emailed you ,mandy. I would really like to purchase a fox from you and make part of my family. I would like to make a deposit for a kit from your next litter. Please email me back rjonesyow@aol.com or call me
908 917 1138
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Mandy, do you sell foxes that look like these?

Red Fox Colors
Pearl-Cross

Cinnamon/Burgundy Fox

Platinum Pearl(specifically having sometimes available ones that have a bluish tint on them like this one)

Red Marble/Sun Glow Fox

Amber White Mark

Silver Fox with bluish tints and raccoon masks like this guy:

Cross fox that looks like this:

Arctic Fox Colors
Winter Coat:

Same Fox Type Summer Coat:

In addition, to the ‘white’ form of Arctic fox, a ‘blue’ form also occurs, which in some areas is light brown with a bluish sheen in the winter or dark brown to black in other areas, but becoming chocolate brown in the summer

Quoted from here:http://www.arkive.org/arctic-fox/vulpes-lagopus/image-G59706.html
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Whatsername

Postby Whatsername » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:30 am

caninesrock, I don't believe Mandy sells arctics. It doesn't say she does.
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Oh. That's right. Sorry. I got mixed up with another breeder. I was also looking at Hillview Exotics and Tiny Tracks so it was probably one of them I was thinking of as far as arctic foxes go.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule
Lasergrl

Postby Lasergrl » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:18 am

unfortunately with cross foxes, you cannot tell what they will look like untill they are fully grown. the kit coat is quite different then the adult coat. Every cross fox is different. Unless you buy an adult you are really gambling with what the adult will look like.
Lieralolita

Postby Lieralolita » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:23 am

I'm new to this... But I really want a fox... I've wanted one for about 6 years now. I kinda feel lonely and empty with out one. My friend had a fox and I loved him to death. After he died I was heart broken. Ive done a lot of research, and I'm wondering if I got a kit if it would get along with my parents two dogs? One of the dogs is completely stupid but lovable, the other is older and the pack leader. They're both large dogs. If I got a kit and kept it by me at all times would it be ok with the other dogs? Is the waiting list really long now?
snoball

Postby snoball » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:09 pm

hiya mandy :)

r u able to export your red foxes into the uk ? am asking cos i can't find / get hold of anyone that's breeding them or find a reliable broker that can get me one --- not too fussed about what morph it happens to be.

elina's gone walkies and i've not been able to get in touch with her about this.

donna
Elina

Postby Elina » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:58 pm

If you want to import a fox it will have to go into quarantine at a zoological facility for 4 months. . . .

And nope, not walkies just 50+ actual e-mails a day and then some spam mixed in and a full time job makes getting through e-mails a little tricky time wise :icon-wink: .
http://theflashmans.blogspot.com/ - Online home of Elspeth and Harry Flashman the Corsac foxes.
http://flashmanfoxes.webs.com - Photos and videos of my foxlings!
snoball

Postby snoball » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:19 am

please accept my sincere apologies

i've just finished the winter sessions and the dogs have all been sold through the agriculture sheepdog auctions so i got a lot of time on my hands at the mo lol :)

next month starts the whole process of working 14hours a day in the fields again --- i work on most of the farms along the north wales coast.
Wolfresearcher32

Postby Wolfresearcher32 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:50 pm

Does Mandy still breed? I can't get a hold of her. She won't return emails or phone calls!!!
BlueBaby1023

Postby BlueBaby1023 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:53 am

Mandy is notoriously hard to get ahold of. She is still breeding, but she is only breeding certain species. I know for sure she no longer breeds her Fennecs, and she may not breed her Grays anymore either. The quickest way I got in touch with her was on her Facebook page by messaging her. :)
4 Fancy Rats
2 American Guinea Pigs
1 Holland Lop Rabbit
1 Rex Rabbit
2 Ferrets
1 Lutino Cockatiel
5 Mixed Breed Cats
1 PitxLab
1 Great Pyr
1 Greyhound
2 Great PyrxAnatolian Shepherds
2 Red Foxes