PUT EXTRA MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

HillViewExotics

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, TamanduaGirl

FOXman

HillViewExotics

Postby FOXman » Fri May 06, 2011 12:18 am

Has anyone ever adopted a kit from this place? I need to know the total cost of everything including shipping(From Ohio to Oklahoma). Their red fox kits are only $175.
Please and Thanks! icon_biggin.gif

Here is their site:
http://hillviewexotics.net/index.html
When I see my future foxie for the first time, I'll know that it was worth the wait.
Jen Jen

Re: HillViewExotics

Postby Jen Jen » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:09 pm

I got my gray fox Fizzgig from them. It cost $275 to ship her to Florida.

She was a super sweet kit, very affectionate. Not sure how much of that was her personality or how Hillview raised her before I got her.
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Oooh, are foxes usually that cheap?
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

~RIP my Cottontail rabbit Brownie AUG 15 2011~
ImageImage
Jen Jen

Postby Jen Jen » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Fizz was $400, and the site lists its reds at around $200-$400 depending on the color.
veralidaine

Postby veralidaine » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Splashstorm wrote:Oooh, are foxes usually that cheap?

Foxes are never cheap, not when you account for the costs that come with them; food, vet, enclosure, replacing stuff that the fox has destroyed. Not trying to sound mean or anything...just saying that I don't think a cheap price should be a determining factor in whether you get a fox or not. Also, one needs to think of reasons why a fox is being offered for a low price (bad genetics?). Sometimes, you really do get what you pay for.
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:30 pm

veralidaine wrote:
Splashstorm wrote:Oooh, are foxes usually that cheap?

Foxes are never cheap, not when you account for the costs that come with them; food, vet, enclosure, replacing stuff that the fox has destroyed. Not trying to sound mean or anything...just saying that I don't think a cheap price should be a determining factor in whether you get a fox or not. Also, one needs to think of reasons why a fox is being offered for a low price (bad genetics?). Sometimes, you really do get what you pay for.

That's true.. I was just surprised that they cost in the hundreds. I thought they would be 1-2 thousand $. haha :mrgreen: Cindy told me that foxes are harder to care for than high content wolfdogs.. So um.. that's scary! LOL
Past Pets: Sea-monkeys, 7 Cottontail rabbits, a Wakin goldfish, 2 cats & a betta fish.
Wishlist: Malinois, Alaskan wolf, hyena, liger (& other big cats), Arabian horse, dolphin, & much more!

ImageImage
TamanduaGirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TamanduaGirl » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:29 pm

Things that are plentiful cost less.
Splashstorm

Postby Splashstorm » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:01 pm

True. "Expensive" for a tarantula is like $175.

ImageImage
caninesrock

Postby caninesrock » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:48 pm

I haven't bought from them,but I would like to buy a coyote sometime in the distant future and it seems they sell coyotes so I might buy from them eventually.
Exotic Wishlist: high content wolfdog or wolf,low to mid content wolfdog, Coyote, Coydog, Black-backed Jackal, New Guinea Singing Dog, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Mink, Raccoon, Coati,and Kinkajou.

Domestic Wishlist: dogs, cats, ferrets, donkey, mule

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”