https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-sick-beagle-dog

could anyone post this on their Facebook, or whatever they have for media. It is for Lucy (my beagle) She is totally blind from cataracts in both eyes. She can get surgery, but, it cost $1000.00 per eye. Even if I got one eye done, it is better than nothing at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dog food recalls: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=14747]

HELP!! Raccoon Breeders In Michigan

Information on Breeders, brokers, and other dealers

Moderators: minervasden, Ash, hecate, TamanduaGirl

LaVolpe

HELP!! Raccoon Breeders In Michigan

Postby LaVolpe » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:26 am

Hi! I live in Michigan and want a raccoon, but Michigan doesn't allow them to be imported. I've been looking for a breeder in Michigan, but sadly no luck :/ Is anyone a breeder or at least know a breeder in Michigan? And if, for whatever reason, there isn't a MI breeder does that mean there is no possible way to get a baby Coon kit?! Someone please have some good news for me!! :(

-Alexis-
Chase
Banned
Banned

Re: HELP!! Raccoon Breeders In Michigan

Postby Chase » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:26 pm

maybe there's no breeder because they're not legal... I have no idea about the laws, have you contacted your DNR?
pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby pat » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:32 pm

first you want to check with your dnr, and your township to see if they are legal.
I am pretty sure they are though, but, some townships may differ :shrug:

the member trefoil has raccoons and she lives in mi, so she might be able to suggest a breeder to you.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den
sean

Postby sean » Tue May 31, 2016 1:09 am

I know this is a long shot but are you still interested in a baby raccoon? I'm located in Grand Rapids. You would need to obtain the proper permits. I have two 5 wk old on the bottle

Return to “BREEDERS & DEALERS”