Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Aardwolf Breeding

Anteaters, Armadillos, Aardvarks, Tenrec, Aardwolf, ect

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

pat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Aardwolf Breeding

Postby pat » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:06 pm

Ash wrote:They're illegal in the state, so I would need to get a variance from the state for them. But I can't go for the variance until AFTER I have an enclosure built. It's really the enclosure that's holding everything up. It'll be expensive, and a pain to build.

Thank you for your kind words, Pat.

I hope it all works out. my concern would be if you built the enclosure first, then it turns out you couldn't get the variance.
however, I am sure the enclosure will not be a waste of time or money. worse case, you can put something else in it.
in my state, I had to have my enclosures built before I bought the animal/s.

I am hoping everything works out in your favor.
Pat (Sybil and Benny's Mom)

http://sybilsden.com Sybils Den

Return to “INSECTIVORES”