Both messages are from me, I just thought I would share the ebates with everyone. been wanting to that awhile ago, but, just never got to it.
If you look at the link, you will see sybil's name on it.
Even though I might not post as much as I would like to, but, I do check this board a couple or more times a day.
The ebates is FREE, no money out of your pocket, only in your pocket. I have been using ebates for a long time, it is easy to use once you register. in fact, anytime you shop online, you will get a drop down message from ebates.
Trust me, it is NOT any type of scam.

Get money back when shopping online and at many stores from Ebates.............. most stores have different percentage rates back. (they usually deposit it in Paypal account.
if you did not sign up yet, please use the link below: (you will get an instant 10.00 for signing up. but, please use the link belowe.

https://www.ebates.com/r/SYBIL414?eeid=29041

===================================================================================================
NOTICE THIS BOARD WILL BE DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE. NOT SURE WHEN. I NEED TO DO UPDATES ON IT. I WILL GIVE EVERYONE AMPLE TIME WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Does anyone else here have chipmunks?

Chinchillas, Beavers, Cavies, Caybaras, Guina Pigs,Mice, Nutria, Rats Etc.

Moderators: Ash, TamanduaGirl

Chipmom

Does anyone else here have chipmunks?

Postby Chipmom » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:57 pm

I've seen a lot of interesting critters but wanted to know if anyone here had chipmunks?
I had rats before, absolutely love them!!
Had mice too, quite addictive to watch them play and run around.
I had all different kinds of colors with my mice and ratties and my rats got free run time in the house, I didn't push that with the mice, lol.

Chipmunks are said to live 6-10 years, so I've heard from other chipmunks' owners.

Getting chipmunks in the states isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Was very hard. I love having my chipmunk though it's different from having the rats and mice.

Now that I have earned her trust anyone can come in and interact with her. I set up the chipmunk safe zone and as long as you don't make quick moves she will come up to you. She's not a fearful or bitey chipmunk and she's got a very nice disposition. She's not really that destructive either, I am very surprised as I expected lots of chewing
Ash
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Does anyone else here have chipmunks?

Postby Ash » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:05 pm

Aaw. I don't have one, but I always thought a chipmunk would be cute and a fun animal to keep. I'm glad you got a sweet one. :)
3 red fox, 4 iguanas, nile monitor, BW tegu, sailfin dragon, leachie gecko, 6 snakes, 2 salamanders, tarantula
Teela

Postby Teela » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:38 am

Chipmom wrote:
Chipmunks are said to live 6-10 years, so I've heard from other chipmunks' owners.

Getting chipmunks in the states isn't as easy as I thought it would be. Was very hard. I love having my chipmunk though it's different from having the rats and mice.

I used to keep them when I was a kid. Getting them was easy-peasy since we had this big ol' Persian tomcat who would bring them home all the time. He never hurt a single one (he hated birds and what he'd do to a bird wasn't pretty). Never mice or squirrels, just chipmunks. Never kept them for longer than a week or so. There'd always be more.

Now that I have earned her trust anyone can come in and interact with her. I set up the chipmunk safe zone and as long as you don't make quick moves she will come up to you. She's not a fearful or bitey chipmunk and she's got a very nice disposition. She's not really that destructive either, I am very surprised as I expected lots of chewing

Never knew them to be biters unless you did something they didn't like, and then it was more like a warning nip.
TurkRoach

Postby TurkRoach » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Is your "baby" a Siberian chipmunk?

Return to “RODENTS”